Brex Card for Startups Reviews

• Balance Transfer Regular APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Regular APR Not Applicable

Mar 28, 2019
Good concept, but limited functions
SpicaAntares Cardholder

We used Brex since September. I liked the streamlined website and app, the cards are nicely designed and the service is overall pretty good. We don't like the added fees for all the new cards we have to order each month for new employees, and the rewards are only good for certain things like Amazon web service, hubspot and a bunch of business software. Not very exciting in general. Also, the categories for rewards are really geared towards small companies and startups, not necessarily more established businesses. There were some accounting process issues that held us back from a long-term partnership, and we just signed up with a similar card called Divvy that I'm trying right now. It's free, and accounting wanted it, but I'm still getting trained on it.

Mar 28, 2019
Looks like a scam
ralphjm Cardholder

A month after I was approve, still have not received the card that was supposed to arrive in a week.

And I'm not even sure I care since to have expenses tracked in QuickBooks would require that Brex have full access to our QuickBooks account.  Plus their privacy policy says they can share any information with their partners.

Customer service is only via email, and not particularly helpful.

I would be very wary of opening my business information to them.

Oct 24, 2018
Best option around for startups
happyuser75 Cardholder

Super easy application process and adding additional card users takes 30 seconds. also pretty cool discounts for AWS, Salesforce and others

Oct 26, 2018

What is the "apr" for this card?

Oct 24, 2018
Perfect Corporate Card for Startups
erasmus45 Cardholder

No personal guarantee which I cared about a lot - easy to set up in a few min onliny

Nov 14, 2018

Who is this card related to? Because I've never heard of this card before.

Brex Card for Startups