Great for tech startups††

Annual fee

$0

2.9

Perfect Corporate Card for Startups

No personal guarantee which I cared about a lot - easy to set up in a few min onliny

Looks like a scam

A month after I was approve, still have not received the card that was supposed to arrive in a week. And I'm not even sure I care since to have expenses tracked in QuickBooks would require that Brex have full access to our QuickBooks account. Plus their privacy policy says they can share any information with their partners. Customer service is only via email, and not particularly helpful. I would be very wary of opening my business information to them.

Sep 20 2019
Brex is the best card for tech spenders!

Love this card! Brex has the best rewards (7x ride share, 4x travel, 3x resturaunts, etc.), excellent customer support, and flashy billboards all over the Bay Area :) 10/10 recoomend.

Jul 25 2019
Misleading. VC backed ONLY.

We've got a very real business with more than $1MM in gross revenue, cash in the bank and are growing steadily, but they denied us. First because we didn't have enough cash in the bank, then once we had 500K in the bank we came back and they said we're "not the right type of business." It would be great if they told you that up front rather than waste my time - twice! What A**holes.

Jul 13 2019
A scam to access personal informatiion

1) They want permanent access to the company bank account 2) They want unlimiited access to your QuickBooks account if you want to download transactions 3) Their privacy policy says they will do whatever they want with your personal information, including sharing it with anyone they want to.

Apr 28 2019
THEY SCAM EVERYONE!!!!!!

YOU HAVE TO OPEN YOUR BOOKS TO THESE CROOKS AND THEY WILL DO WHAT THEY WANT, USE WHAT THEY WANT AND TURN OVER THE INFO TO ANYONE(FOR PROFIT) THAT THEY WANT- THEY SHOULD BE PROSECUTED...!

Mar 28 2019
Good concept, but limited functions

We used Brex since September. I liked the streamlined website and app, the cards are nicely designed and the service is overall pretty good. We don't like the added fees for all the new cards we have to order each month for new employees, and the rewards are only good for certain things like Amazon web service, hubspot and a bunch of business software. Not very exciting in general. Also, the categories for rewards are really geared towards small companies and startups, not necessarily more established businesses. There were some accounting process issues that held us back from a long-term partnership, and we just signed up with a similar card called Divvy that I'm trying right now. It's free, and accounting wanted it, but I'm still getting trained on it.

Looks like a scam

Oct 24 2018
Best option around for startups

Super easy application process and adding additional card users takes 30 seconds. also pretty cool discounts for AWS, Salesforce and others

Perfect Corporate Card for Startups