3.1

Apr 18, 2016
Decent

This card is a decent card to help rebuild credit. I am in the process of cleaning up and rebuilding my credit. I recieved an offer for this card and after reading the terms, I accepted the card. I was not immediately approved, I had to mail in proof of identity. Once that was received and verified I received the card about 2 weeks later. I was approved initially for $350, and that was reduced by the $75 annual fee. I paid that immediately and as a practice with all of my cards, i do not charge more than I can repay on or before the due date. So the interest rate really does not matter to me. Customer service is good, I have not called them much, but when I did call to inquire about things such as how they issue credit limit increases, and what the time frames are. I was given very straight forward and clear answers. If you use these cards strictly as building steps for better credit they will benefit you.

Mar 16, 2019
Crooks, liars and scammers

I paid online first payment before due date and they charged late fee. Paid next month's payment early and they charged return check fee. My bank said Blaze never presented those electronic checks for payment! Now they're calling multiple times a day with robocalls. I'm contacting my lawyer and filing complaints everywhere. Going on 3 weeks after I paid on their website and nothing's processed and they lie and say my bank returned the payment!! Lie, lie, lie.

Jan 30, 2022
Not to bad

I have a Blaze credit card and used it as intended. I make my payments and carry on. I did receive an increase in credit letter that gave me an option to increase. The only down side is the login can be a pain in the butt.

Jun 02, 2021
Credit limit sucks

I appilied and was approved for $350 credit limit no thanks with a higher fee so I had to pass and called them and request for a account to be closed I was approved for American Express credit card for 1,000 limit

May 22, 2021
Charged a late fee for nothing

I have automatic payments set up. My payment processed before the due date and it charged me a late fee. I’m canceling the card

May 01, 2021
Great card for those trying to rebuild credit

Of all the subprime credit cards this is one of the best by far. $49 annual fee and no account monthly maintenance fees. Started me off at $350. But with on time payments I received a credit limit increase in 7 months . Worth a try.

Apr 20, 2021
High fees Offers and ads are misleading

I received a Pre-Approved offer from this card. I filled out the online offer application. It told me that I had two wait two weeks for a decision. As far as I'm concerned, Pre-Approved means you're Pre-Approved. I called the company and the representative said that the Pre-Approved offers aren't Pre-Approved? LOL. I said they are in the rest of the world. I removed myself from receiving further offers and cancelled this one. So beware if you get a Pre-Approved offer. It might not be true. Have a Great Day! :-)

Jan 22, 2021
Great Credit Card Experience so far.

Was approved right away for the card and got it within two weeks. Trying to rebuild credit and so I am glad that Credit Karma made the suggestion. After just a short time with the card, it is very easy and payments process next day. Yes the fees are high, but I pay off my accounts monthly, so not getting hit with the card fees. I am hoping to get an increase quickly to assist with CL levels to build more credit as my income is higher than average monthly. Would like to get a second card from them.

Dec 24, 2020
Best Subprime Card I have

I have a few subprime cards such as First Premier, several The Bank of Missouri credit cards, and The First National Bank credit cards (Legacy and Blaze). Blaze is by far the best of all the cards. Does not charge a monthly fee and increased my credit limit to 1500 from 350 after 5 months! Customer service is always helpful, too!

Nov 02, 2020
High fees

Ridiculous fees, Bill was due with a late fee before the card was even activated.

Mar 12, 2020
I APPLIED FOR THIS CREDIT CARD

I Applied For This Card, For Those Who Do, This Card Issuer Will Pull Your TransUnion Credit Report. Unknown If It Is A HARD! PULL Or A Soft Pull.

Dec 26, 2019
Best subprime card out there.

I have nothing but great things to say about my Blaze MasterCard. They even raised my limit! The fees are the lowest of the subprime cards (no monthly fees) and after your first year they waive all or part of the annual fee if you ask. It's all based on your perfornance with them. Their customer service is great and you never wait long to talk to a US based agent. I'll keep this card a long time because of the superb customer service they continually give me.