Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

BlazeSM Visa® Secured Credit Card

Apr 18, 2016
CreditDiva16 Cardholder

This card is a decent card to help rebuild credit. I am in the process of cleaning up and rebuilding my credit. I recieved an offer for this card and after reading the terms, I accepted the card. I was not immediately approved, I had to mail in proof of identity. Once that was received and verified I received the card about 2 weeks later. I was approved initially for $350, and that was reduced by the $75 annual fee. I paid that immediately and as a practice with all of my cards, i do not charge more than I can repay on or before the due date. So the interest rate really does not matter to me. Customer service is good, I have not called them much, but when I did call to inquire about things such as how they issue credit limit increases, and what the time frames are. I was given very straight forward and clear answers. If you use these cards strictly as building steps for better credit they will benefit you.

Apr 18, 2016

I also wanted to add that is is a review for the Blaze Unsecured CC. There isn't much out there on this card, and I hope my review helps someone considering this card.

Jan 25, 2016
Extremely High APR

Extremely High APRI tried speaking with a few people to see if they can lower my APR interest rates, nobody helped.

BlazeSM Visa® Secured Credit Card