Is it bad to have a lot (about 10) of credit cards if I don't carry over a balance on any of them?
I have a lot of credit cards right now. I've done some researching into credit and they way scores work and just want to make sure that having many credit cards does not negatively affect my credit score. I have never missed a payment and never carry over a balance. I know that applying for new credit cards drops my average credit age and thus will lower my score slightly, but other than that - from what I understand - there shouldn't be any other adverse affects, right?