I have a credit line through Bill Me Later. Why does it not show up on my credit report?
I got approved for a line of credit a few months ago through Bill Me Later and I have made purchases and paid them off faithfully, but none of this shows on my credit report. Why is this?

MarieScrews

Most Helpful Response
...

Yeah, Bill Me Later is just a credit service through PayPal. I had an account for 2 years with NO payment history ever reported. PayPal has "Smart Connect," which is their "online credit card" that does report to all credit bureaus. See if you can get one of those accounts. Not hard to get. I'm sure Bill Me Later will report if you don't pay them back...

Response by
scin77

On the flip side....

The benefit to that is you can run up the credit card and it won't show on your credit report, good for if you are trying to get a mortgage and lenders add up all minimum payments to figure your debt to income ratio.

Response by
districtpilo

Thanks everybody

I appreciate all of you getting to my question so fast.

You're the best! 

Response by
MarieScrews

I have had a bill me later account since last November. My limit is only $500 but I am at that limit and are one payment past due...I can infiltrators to make a $25 payment each month due to my other bills, but I checked my credit report at www.creditkarma ans it is absolutely free, no credit card required ,just your ss#. However, it o lynch lists your transition scope  but I was told that is your highest score out of the three. Bill me later has yet to report me being past due an  it's been past due for about 4 months.

Response by
temk1987

Submit to the Community