American Express No Credit Limit Effecting Utilization Debt to Credit Ratio Score?
I have 2 NO limit American Express charge cards, so they're paid off every month.

Because there is no credit limit, it seems like the credit score is calculating $0.00 as my credit limit and that it is effecting my score. Am I correct in this thinking?
And if so, does that mean my only option is to ring up a crap load of charges one month (e.g. Over $10K), then in subsequent months have a low reporting balance (e.g. $500) in order to improve the utilization score (aka debt to credit ratio???

I'm confused, because I thought having an American Express card (in current good standing) was supposed to help your credit score because of the no limit and difficulty (needing a high score/good credit) in obtaining a card?