Rewards rate

$0 intro then $99 after first year

3.9

All reviews

May 11, 2021
Great card (Karma Approval Odds don't mean much)

Check your pre-approval on the AmEx site...I was approved instantly in April with a mid-600's score & CL of $1000. It's been 28 days and I've already spent over $4k with the card & received my welcome bonus (70k miles!) I will be submitting a CLI request at 61 days since my utilization was awful at the time of the application.

Mar 19, 2021
Great for Delta Trips

I use this card all the time to make little purchases here and there. I am basically using it to gain Delta Skymiles for when I travel to and from the US from Germany. Gotta love First/ Business Class!

Jul 03, 2019
First AMEX

Although Credit Karma said I have a poor chance of getting approved, I went to the AMEX prequalifcation site and was prequalified me for this card with a $1000 limit. My credit scores are in the mid-600s. I plan to use this card to pay bills in order to build miles. Great thing about this card is that you can get your number right away so that you can start shopping online. I've have already set up for my bills to be paid in full every month because I do not plan to carry a balance on this card.

Jun 05, 2019

Got approved with 625 Fico 644 TU 639 EQ . Credit karma said poor odds but I got an invitation in the mail with my delta sky miles number . If you have flown delta and have a sky miles number I think that helps. 1k limit and will go for 3x cli after 61 days. 60k points after 2 k spending in 3 months which equates to $600 in flight credit. Worth it . My first Amex

Mar 30, 2019

I applied for this card with a credit score of 640 and was approved for $1000 CL. I have paid my balance every moth in full. I asked for an increase three times and was denied. I have Qucksilver one and started with the same $1000 CL. After 5 months they incresed me to $1500. I have also received more than $150 in cash back from Quicksiler one in the span of one month. I think I will use my captial one card instead

Mar 29, 2019
Great for getting Delta Skymiles

Credit Karma said my approval odds for this card were poor. My TU Wwas 659 and EQ was 664. I got approved in seconds.

Mar 15, 2019
This is the WORST. CARD. EVER.

No matter if you pay this card off every month and you score goes up and up, someone in Mumbai, India will deny you a CL increase all the time. They are horrible in the customer service area. This is a sock drawer card at best and is only good to pay monthly bills to get the miles with. Other than that, it's just a glorified ATM CARD! Avoid at all cost, in fact bury it in the sock drawer!

Feb 24, 2019
Don't hesitate.....GET IT!

When I first applied for this card I was denied due to a supposedly low FICO score. I waited 2 weeks to reapply and was approved! At the time of acceptance my TU was 598 and my EX was 640. I now have a TU of 647 and EX is 714. I also exceeded the $1,000 requirement in the first month and about a week letter received an email telling me that I had acquired 30,000 miles! I've only had my card for 2 months and I couldn't be happier. I highly suggest it.

Dec 28, 2018
Meh

I was approved with a $1000 CL. I read on here where someone said to ask for a credit limit increase after 2 months and I was denied. I do not carry a balance because I want to earn those points since I am an avid traveller. The worst part is that I realized to get a free international ticket from earning miles, I would have to earn over 120,000 miles...well....that's never going to happen!

Nov 13, 2018
Its a good card good service

I was approved for this card with EX fico 656 $1000 cl and credit karma said poor

Rewards rate