The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card Reviews

• Purchase Regular APR 17.99% - 26.99% Variable

Dec 26, 2018
FALSE ADVERTISING!!! DON'T GET THIS CARD
Texas1853 Cardholder

I APPLIED FOR THIS CARD FOR ONE REASON ONLY - THEY OFFERED A 0% BALANCE TRANSFER.  UPON RECEIVING MY CARD, I IMMEDIATELY CHECKED FOR THE OFFER - IT WAS NOT AVAILABLE.  I HAVE REPEATEDLY CHECKED FOR MONTHS - STILL NO OFFER AVAILABLE.  WHEN I CONTACTED THEM, THEY KEPT ME ON THE LINE FOR AN HOUR, WITH THE FINAL RESULT BEING "THE OFFER HAS EXPIRED".  THE OFFER WAS NEVER AVAILABLE.  TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME FROM THE MOMENT I APPLIED.  THEY WILL NOT MAKE GOOD ON THEIR OFFER.  FALSE ADVERTISING.  HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.  CHOOSE ANOTHER CARD!!!!!!

Sep 24, 2018
Good card jt credit score is going up
DejuanB Cardholder

My credit score is increasing im keeping the balance at 10% very helpful in rebuilding your credit.

Oct 10, 2018

What was your score when it was pulled?

Sep 04, 2018
Magnificent Hotel Card
Nope123 Cardholder

Well it's very rewarding. My application process was approved instantly. Very high credit limit. My Points add up instantly.

Sep 24, 2018

May I know what was your credit score when you applied for the card. I am thinking about applying but my credit score is 538

The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card