5.0

Sep 28, 2021
Best card out there

People are sleeping on this card, Great perks, NEED TO HAVE IT SPECIALLY IF YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL I WOULD RECOMMENDED.

Dec 23, 2019

Great card, covering my main spending categories- groceries and dining, priority pass is a nice addition especially for mid level card. Hopefully I can spend 15k next year to get a free weekend night. Definitely worth more than 95 fee annually for me

Nov 22, 2018
Best credit card ever

I applied when my credit score was in the high 700"s I was approved for 23,500 No other company has given me that credit line and the rewards are great

Sep 24, 2018
Good card jt credit score is going up

My credit score is increasing im keeping the balance at 10% very helpful in rebuilding your credit.

Sep 04, 2018
Magnificent Hotel Card

Well it's very rewarding. My application process was approved instantly. Very high credit limit. My Points add up instantly.

Feb 23, 2018
Convient to have for travel and safety

I like Hilton Holtels. Great perks for the long go.

Feb 19, 2018
Excellent card if you stay at Hilton???s.

Low to Mid 700's, instant approval for $3,600. Pretty low SL, but Amex is pretty good about increasing CL every 6 months. Have an Everyday that started around the same limit that is up to $13k now.