2.4

Apr 06, 2016
Card is for people with bad credit.

I don't quite understand why people are complaining about the initial fees being so high. This card is for people with bad credit, not people with average or good credit. What do you expect them to just take the risk? Part of the reason for the high fees is because of the high risk. If you are truely interested in repairing your credit report then this card is perfect. Yes it's expensive, and yes it's going to put out? by about 164.00 to get it. But for people with credit scores below 540, I would like for you to show me a single other bank that is willing to take the risk of giving you a credit card. Once the initial fees are paid this Card is just like any other card. If you pay the statement balance each month you will never have pay any interest. If you set up autopay and pay statement balance there's absalutely no other costs. If you don't pay the statement balance and chose to pay your minimum monthly payment of 37.00, your interest is not much different then other cards. They report to the credit agencys which is what I got the card for. Basically I pay about 300 a month for 300 of credit. The 300 is money I would have used anyways, only difference is, it's in the form of credit and to whole point of it, it goes on my credit report which has helped my credit considerably. ?

Mar 09, 2015
Ok for rebuilding Credit.

I am rating this bad overall for a few reasons. 1. They do not integrate with Mint.com or Credit Karma. 2. I just paid my card off, and their system blocked my card. They requested for me to have my bank send in a statement to their bank that the funds had cleared before they would unblock it. I have quite a few credit cards and when I found out about #2 today when I called per the letter about my account being blocked. I cancelled the card. I don't have time for Mid America Bank and Trust to not do their job and verify the funds cleared themselves since they are a bank. I almost died laughing when I was told it was restricted because I paid off my balance before I cancelled the card because of it.

Jul 08, 2022
bad credit card

Terrible credit card, I made a payment with my debit card a week before the due date and at the time it was debited from my account but it takes between 14 days to be credited the money to total visa.

Mar 17, 2022
Still have not received my card

I still have not received my card going on 3 months, and then the representative states that some address just don't their mail, I have received 3 bills since I have waited for my card so the address is not the issue. The rep was also very unprofessional, non sympathetic to my needs at all. Credit Karma you should not recommend this company at all

Feb 21, 2022
Worst card to get

This is a card I would not recommend to get. The company keeps reporting wrong information to the credit bureaus. The account is closed, my balance is paid in FULL, but yet they’re reporting that I’m delinquent with my payments. Contacting the company to get this issue resolved is pointless. They tell you one thing, but your credit report reflects something else. My only option now is to try to get this account disputed off of my credit report. Every time I contact customer service to try to speak to someone in the department that reports the information to the credit bureaus, I am always told they don’t have any to speak with who could help me with my issue. I give this company a poor rating!

Dec 10, 2021
HORRIBLE and INCONSISTENT SERVICE..BEWARE!!

If I could give this card negative stars I would! I have had this card for a few years and that's the only reason I still have it because getting rid of a long-term credit card can hurt your score. I was on the phone with customer service for 1 hour and 39 min (not the first time). I have randomly been locked out of my account and the biometrics for the app stopped working. I called customer service, and no one could tell me why and they had me to re-register the card 4 times as well as try it on multiple browsers and nothing worked. No one could fix it or tell me what happened, but they had no problem in trying to get me to make another payment which isn't even due for another month as I just made a large payment of $150, just to give me some extra wiggle room. After I said I would not be making another payment until it's due, he hung up on me. If you can avoid this card, please do. The fees are too much and there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE to speak of. I believe you'll be happier with a more reputable card like secured Citi M/C or a secured Discover. But PLEASE stay away from these people they are not concerned with service in the least bit.

Oct 25, 2021
Get what you pay $ for terrible service HUGE fees

sure 7 years ago building my credit, it helped the thought it'd go away once I got over 800 score? nope! never went above 400 dollars! LOL, but come on now, asking if they can lower fees they'd rather I cancel card, which I did an hour ago and unfortunately its a ding on my credit and they know this, their customer service people are untrained, unprofessional and talk over you like a rude kid who was never taught how to treat people

Oct 16, 2021
Rude / Nonexistant Support

Never received replacement card even though they allegedly sent two cards to me. Without a full card number, you cannot pay online, over the phone, or even speak to a rep. Because of this, I had to mail my payment in resulting in late fees. When I was finally able to reach a rep, they were extremely rude and confrontational. Canceled my card instead of the requested $5 add on subscription, refused to send a new card, would not waive late fee, and mocked my name. Utterly ridiculous company.

Oct 05, 2021
Upset

At first i was very excited to get this and build up my credit. However, I waited 3 months to receive my card and then before I ever even got to use the card, I was told I couldn’t until I paid the annual fee. I believe this was unfair due to I hadn’t even had a chance to activate the card due to waiting for 3 months to receive my card. And both the representative and Supervisor had an attitude when I need to understand how they wanted to charge me the annual fee before I could activate my card that took them months to even get to me.

Sep 22, 2021
Customer service is the worst.

I want to start by saying the card itself is not bad and even though the fees may be high for this card, it was listed in the terms and conditions and the choice is yours whether or not to accept those terms and conditions. Now let's fast forward to the present day. I have had this card for almost 2 years with no problems, however, on Aug 10, 2021 my card was flagged for suspected fraudulent charge and was closed down. I called customer service and the rep I spoke to advised a new card would be sent out in 7-10 business days. Five calls later and being Sep 22, 2021 I still don't have my replacement card. Per customer service not once or twice but 3 times the representatives did not take the hold off the card properly and the card did not ship. I called today to speak to a supervisor named Evon and she was rude, condescending and acted like I was wrong to be upset that I still don't have my card. Keep in mind this card has been paid on time each month(full statement balance) never been over the limit and I myself have never disputed and charge on the card. I asked if I could get a credit or have the monthly maintenance free waved since I had all these problems and Evon advised that there was no other supervisor to speak to and no credit would be issued and If I want to speak to someone else I can hand up and call back. I'm so over this card and their customer service.

Sep 22, 2021
Fees

Worst company ever don’t do it!!! $89 processing fees and $75 to open the account. Not even that desperate for a credit card. Rip off they won’t cancel your account can’t reach any manager. Long hold times to get no where. Please try other companies such as first premier, mission lane, capital one, citi bank, etc all my experiences with them have been smooth and not all them fees. This company is a joke please listen and don’t do it

Aug 15, 2021
THE WORST!

PLEASE CANCEL THIS CARD!!!!! I PAID THE $89.00 and the balance on the card...I was told by customer service I did not have to pay the $75.00 fee. I ask for you to send me a a receipt showing paid in full account closed!!!! Got a bill today for $75.00.