2.3

Apr 06, 2016
Card is for people with bad credit.

I don't quite understand why people are complaining about the initial fees being so high. This card is for people with bad credit, not people with average or good credit. What do you expect them to just take the risk? Part of the reason for the high fees is because of the high risk. If you are truely interested in repairing your credit report then this card is perfect. Yes it's expensive, and yes it's going to put out? by about 164.00 to get it. But for people with credit scores below 540, I would like for you to show me a single other bank that is willing to take the risk of giving you a credit card. Once the initial fees are paid this Card is just like any other card. If you pay the statement balance each month you will never have pay any interest. If you set up autopay and pay statement balance there's absalutely no other costs. If you don't pay the statement balance and chose to pay your minimum monthly payment of 37.00, your interest is not much different then other cards. They report to the credit agencys which is what I got the card for. Basically I pay about 300 a month for 300 of credit. The 300 is money I would have used anyways, only difference is, it's in the form of credit and to whole point of it, it goes on my credit report which has helped my credit considerably. ?

Mar 09, 2015
Ok for rebuilding Credit.

I am rating this bad overall for a few reasons. 1. They do not integrate with Mint.com or Credit Karma. 2. I just paid my card off, and their system blocked my card. They requested for me to have my bank send in a statement to their bank that the funds had cleared before they would unblock it. I have quite a few credit cards and when I found out about #2 today when I called per the letter about my account being blocked. I cancelled the card. I don't have time for Mid America Bank and Trust to not do their job and verify the funds cleared themselves since they are a bank. I almost died laughing when I was told it was restricted because I paid off my balance before I cancelled the card because of it.

Sep 22, 2022
Never got the card

I applied and paid the fee it has been two months and still not received the card and they are blowing up email about paying some thing else ... called and cancelled because it was honesty a waste of time and luckily they atleast give you the application fee back

Sep 06, 2022
Only If really need it!

This card is good when you need something to start building your credit. After the year, get rid of it. I have had this card over a year now. There was never an increase like other cards when you pay on time. I kept the balance below 10% utiliization and paid my balance off every month. There was such a hassel to get a increase that I just said PHUCK it and after a year I cancelled the card. I started off with $300 and ended with $300. They didn't report my payments every month.

Sep 02, 2022
Useless Credit Card

The sole purpose of this card is to help rebuild credit. However, it's not really beneficial to your credit when they do not report to the credit bureaus on time. Basing this off of my own experience, they report every 3 months instead of monthly. This card has no real benefits or features. They charge ridiculous fees and deny you a credit line increase for no reason at all. They are supposed provide an increase every 6 months. In the three years I've had this card, they've only increased my line $150. And don't even get me started on their app. Barely works and constantly unenrolls me from using face ID to log in. There are better credit building cards out there.

Sep 01, 2022
If it's your ONLY option...

Horrible customer service. Website sucks. No potential for growth as credit improves. Really would not recommend to ANYONE unless it was their only option.

Aug 31, 2022
Bad Business

Company has bad company practices. Card was paid in full 3 months ago company called stating more money owed! Select another company if trying to build your credit

Jul 08, 2022
bad credit card

Terrible credit card, I made a payment with my debit card a week before the due date and at the time it was debited from my account but it takes between 14 days to be credited the money to total visa.

Mar 17, 2022
Still have not received my card

I still have not received my card going on 3 months, and then the representative states that some address just don't their mail, I have received 3 bills since I have waited for my card so the address is not the issue. The rep was also very unprofessional, non sympathetic to my needs at all. Credit Karma you should not recommend this company at all

Feb 21, 2022
Worst card to get

This is a card I would not recommend to get. The company keeps reporting wrong information to the credit bureaus. The account is closed, my balance is paid in FULL, but yet they’re reporting that I’m delinquent with my payments. Contacting the company to get this issue resolved is pointless. They tell you one thing, but your credit report reflects something else. My only option now is to try to get this account disputed off of my credit report. Every time I contact customer service to try to speak to someone in the department that reports the information to the credit bureaus, I am always told they don’t have any to speak with who could help me with my issue. I give this company a poor rating!

Dec 10, 2021
HORRIBLE and INCONSISTENT SERVICE..BEWARE!!

If I could give this card negative stars I would! I have had this card for a few years and that's the only reason I still have it because getting rid of a long-term credit card can hurt your score. I was on the phone with customer service for 1 hour and 39 min (not the first time). I have randomly been locked out of my account and the biometrics for the app stopped working. I called customer service, and no one could tell me why and they had me to re-register the card 4 times as well as try it on multiple browsers and nothing worked. No one could fix it or tell me what happened, but they had no problem in trying to get me to make another payment which isn't even due for another month as I just made a large payment of $150, just to give me some extra wiggle room. After I said I would not be making another payment until it's due, he hung up on me. If you can avoid this card, please do. The fees are too much and there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE to speak of. I believe you'll be happier with a more reputable card like secured Citi M/C or a secured Discover. But PLEASE stay away from these people they are not concerned with service in the least bit.

Oct 25, 2021
Get what you pay $ for terrible service HUGE fees

sure 7 years ago building my credit, it helped the thought it'd go away once I got over 800 score? nope! never went above 400 dollars! LOL, but come on now, asking if they can lower fees they'd rather I cancel card, which I did an hour ago and unfortunately its a ding on my credit and they know this, their customer service people are untrained, unprofessional and talk over you like a rude kid who was never taught how to treat people