2.5

Apr 15, 2021
Wonderful card

I have had this card for over three years I have never had a problem with this card I’ve never had bad customer service. Pay your bill on time and you won’t have issues if you can’t afford a card don’t apply for it. They even placed me on a plan when I lost my job. If you have bad credit this will help you, however bad credit comes with a cost so think about that before you apply then complain about fees. They are pretty upfront with everything!

Aug 20, 2020
Terrible card! High fees!

Total credit card reported my payment late during Covid19. They charge huge fees and have terrible customer service.

All reviews

Jun 07, 2021
DO NOT GET THIS CARD!

Wish we could rate ZERO Stars! Have been trying to cancel this card for over a month, yet they keep tacking on extra fees and will no close the account, even after i paid the balance. FEES AFTER FEES... Do not use this card to build your credit. You will also be on hold for hours if you call customer service.

May 11, 2021
Terrible decision with bad or good credit

The fees you pay for the card are astronomical. Borderline disrespectful in my opinion. I would never recommend this card. You are better off with a secured credit card or no card at all.

Apr 15, 2021
Wonderful card

Apr 13, 2021
Worst visa ever in my entire life.

This company is the worst visa company. They do not increase they do not help your credit as stated. They charge crazy fees claiming to help but in reality they hurt you credit since the line is so low and never increase. They have no auto pay options and make it very hard to pay online.

Mar 16, 2021
Not worth the money even to rebuild credit

Beside the super high interest and fees they will not increase your limit unless you pay them. They also limit the amount of online payments you can make so if you have an auto payment then decide to pay it off you have to wait 2 weeks which accrues more interest.

Aug 20, 2020
Terrible card! High fees!

Jul 14, 2020
Do NOT get this card!!!

So I just opened this card to help raise my credit scores. Haven’t used this card once yet but have a balance of $119.87. Also $29.00 of that balance is for a late fee!! I set up automatic payments of $40.00 as soon as I activated this card. Some how the payment did not go through and TotalVisa can not give me a reason why. They told me auto payments is set up but can’t see why it didn’t take the payment out. Yes I have a nice chunk of funds in my account and the debit card info I entered for it is all correct. I got zero answers. My next issue is : it is very complicated to make payments with this card. I am paying this card off and closing it today!! I’ll take the negative hits for the late fee and closing the card. I know it’ll cause more damage than good if I were to keep it. Stay away from this card no matter if you have bad credit or no credit.

May 07, 2020
Great card for rebuilding

This is a great unsecured credit card for rebuilding credit. For everyone that bad mouths Total Visa, it's not hard, pay your bill on time. Funny how yall think that everyone you do business with is screwing you over. I've had the card 6 month's and had zero issues

Apr 09, 2020
Very bad card to have

I paid my bill off and my next statement the total was doubled. They wouldn't look into it or listen. There were fraud charges and they didn't take them off.

Mar 23, 2020