2.2
from Intuit Credit Karma members

Apr 06, 2016
Card is for people with bad credit.

I don't quite understand why people are complaining about the initial fees being so high. This card is for people with bad credit, not people with average or good credit. What do you expect them to just take the risk? Part of the reason for the high fees is because of the high risk. If you are truely interested in repairing your credit report then this card is perfect. Yes it's expensive, and yes it's going to put out? by about 164.00 to get it. But for people with credit scores below 540, I would like for you to show me a single other bank that is willing to take the risk of giving you a credit card. Once the initial fees are paid this Card is just like any other card. If you pay the statement balance each month you will never have pay any interest. If you set up autopay and pay statement balance there's absalutely no other costs. If you don't pay the statement balance and chose to pay your minimum monthly payment of 37.00, your interest is not much different then other cards. They report to the credit agencys which is what I got the card for. Basically I pay about 300 a month for 300 of credit. The 300 is money I would have used anyways, only difference is, it's in the form of credit and to whole point of it, it goes on my credit report which has helped my credit considerably. ?

Oct 25, 2021
Get what you pay $ for terrible service HUGE fees

sure 7 years ago building my credit, it helped the thought it'd go away once I got over 800 score? nope! never went above 400 dollars! LOL, but come on now, asking if they can lower fees they'd rather I cancel card, which I did an hour ago and unfortunately its a ding on my credit and they know this, their customer service people are untrained, unprofessional and talk over you like a rude kid who was never taught how to treat people

Application process
Customer service

Sep 12, 2023
Fraudulent

Applied and was approved. Payed the fee of $95. Was told card was shipped 5 days after I paid the "program fee" and to wait 5-10 business days for card to arrive. Well it is approaching a month and still no card. Have called several times and no real answer just going around in a circle with robotic customer service. Have asked for my money to be refunded but am sure it will not be or will not be credited back to me anytime soon. Even if you need to build credit it still hurts to be out $95 dollars that you may never see again. Stay away.

Aug 15, 2023
Terrible Customer Service and Process

I have never had an issue with a credit card like I have this one. Multiple times they have returned my payment when the payment method had been used in the past. In order to get a hold off of my account due to their issue, they are telling me to make a cash payment. Never have I had a credit card company instruct me to make a cash payment. When you call customer service they continuously say there is nothing they can do until you make the payment. There is also no proof of return on my account and they also said there is nothing they can do about that. So I am just supposed to take their word. Absolutely absurd. I never write reviews but this card company has me livid. I hope I can help someone else not make the mistake of getting this card.

Jul 06, 2023
Don’t bother

Customers service don’t understand questions you need answered. This card is whack u gotta pay to get it and pay to use it trash !14 days to post on ya account after payment that’s trash also .do yourself a favor Don’t bother

May 17, 2023
Credit card

This card is the worst. Hidden charges no customer service. Any other card or no card rather than this thing.

Mar 13, 2023
BAD BAD BAD

RUN AWAY. This card costs a total of $123.00 a year in fees just to have. $6.25 a month and $48.00 annual. When I called to cancel my card, I asked the guy to remove my annual fee (just posted a month ago) since I wanted to cancel. He immediately refused and informed me that I agreed to the annual fees when I signed up for the card. I said fine and he then transferred me to someone to help me cancel the card out, when the new person got on the phone, I re-asked them to take off the annual. The new person put me on hold, checked to see if they could, was very nice, and then took off the annual fee. My point is, the regular customer service agents are extremely rude and they WILL NOT HELP. Ask for a supervisor if you need to. But ultimately, I would suggest staying away from this card all together.

Mar 03, 2023
SUPERVISOR Horrible

Didn't try to rectify the problem he didn't care didn't look at account although I was NEVER LATE I got billed twice for March. I don't recommend anybody to get a TOTAL VISA CARD.

Mar 01, 2023
Horrible

Do not get this card. The fees is outrageous, if you make a payment online they still wait 14 days to process it even if it says processed. Which will make you have a late payment. They charge you to increase your credit limit. The fees never stop. If you want to build your credit please find another source. I regret ever getting this card.

Feb 23, 2023
There is something so shady about this company

I can't put my finger on it, but this company is just so shady. The exorbitant fees, the crappy card design, the robotic customer service, the minimalist website. It all points to this company being a sham, a front for something more nefarious. I can't wait to close this card (I've tried once already and failed, will try again soon), and I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy.

Jan 25, 2023
i never received the cards

Terrible application process but i paid my fee all in one lump sum thinking i will using my card to get gas for the week but was i wrong and really do not have bad credit credit i pay my bills.

Nov 29, 2022
Bad eggs

These guys are bad eggs like the mob. They approved me then I used a prepaid card and I was declined. There send me a decline letter after they sent me an approval and the card I picked out. Tell me that isn’t shady

Total Visa® Credit Card

†† The opinions you read here come from our editorial team. Intuit Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors' opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.