2.4
from Credit Karma members in the last year

Feb 17 2019
So far so good

Credit Karma says my approval chances are poor, but I received a pre-selected notice in the mail, I applied and was approved in 30 secs with a CL of $1800. My card and pin quickly arrived via mail in 7 days. I had a question about my statement closing date and called customer service. The automated prompts are super sensitive and pick up every bit of background noise and it kept errorinf out making getting to a rep a more annoying than usual but once I got to a rep they answered my question right away. If it was a rep in India I couldn't not tell. The rep was polite and spoke perfect English. Approved with 7 medical collections EX - 636 TU - 682 EQ - 666

Apr 16 2019

Citicard is just about the worst company I dealt with and I do not recommend it to anyone if you want to avoid problems. They offered me a card, I accepted, they funded the card, and 3 weeks later they closed it without my knowledge and added a remark on my credit report "closed by Credit Grantor". This caused my credit score to plumit by 61 points, although this was due to a "Bank Error" by their own admission. They claimed they did not have a copy of my Social Security # and address. Hard to believe since they have already accepted me and issued the card. Never the less, I sent them my SS# and address through Citi Bank Branch in Selma California. They acknowledged receiving the information on time, but they failed to process it, and ending up closing my account. My score dropped by 61 points as a result of their negligence. I have been trying to work with them over the past 8 months, and they never did fix it. They caused my blood presure to rise, and wasted so much of my time, and still they did not resolve it.

Apr 03 2020
Approval rate good

I try to do my research when signing up for a new card to opening anything that has to do with my credit - Got approved and 3 months later I realized I had three points to use for stuff- I got a gift card to Sephora and I’m pretty happy - my experience has been good - I did read others reviews and Sometimes I like to see for myself -

Mar 17 2020

Absolute HORRIBLE company to deal with. I paid down my credit limit in an effort to improve my credit score and they dropped my credit limit to $5 above the current balance, yet again tanking my score. How on earth are we supposed to get ahead in this game of improving our score if these cards are out yet I screw us! I paid them OVER $600 above what my minimum payment was they still did this. I will never give them a dime of my money again . Stay away, they are NOT here t over you re-establish your credit line.

Jan 25 2020

Jan 08 2020
terrible Citi=Bad

customer service..... Bad app and website...... terrible Website is always down and terribly complicated to use had to change password like 10 times. I have 12 different CC and this is the only bad card i have. Once the 0% balance transfer is done I will be canceling the card and will never use or recomend Citi cards to anyone.

Dec 29 2019
Only good for 1-3$ charges(round up)

If u want the sign up bonus, and a card with a decent starting limit that grows get this card. Rewards are awful...

Nov 24 2019
Good odds but nope

Credit karma said I had good odds. Applied last year and now a year later. Decline both years. Credit scores at or near 700. Keep your card, probably a blessing anyways.

Nov 23 2019
Don't do it Get a different card.

Unreasobly low limits make Citi a useless Card. Don't expext any help from customer service.