Great for smaller purchases††

$0

2.8

Apr 03 2020
Approval rate good

I try to do my research when signing up for a new card to opening anything that has to do with my credit - Got approved and 3 months later I realized I had three points to use for stuff- I got a gift card to Sephora and I’m pretty happy - my experience has been good - I did read others reviews and Sometimes I like to see for myself -

Mar 17 2020

Absolute HORRIBLE company to deal with. I paid down my credit limit in an effort to improve my credit score and they dropped my credit limit to $5 above the current balance, yet again tanking my score. How on earth are we supposed to get ahead in this game of improving our score if these cards are out yet I screw us! I paid them OVER $600 above what my minimum payment was they still did this. I will never give them a dime of my money again . Stay away, they are NOT here t over you re-establish your credit line.

Feb 27 2021
Got a $4,600 credit limit

I love Citigroup credit cards. I already had 2 already and wanted this one to get the nice sign up bonus and to have a solid 0% balance transfer card. I love the Citigroup website. Super easy to make payments from my checking account electronically. My other two cards have a combined limit of $19000 so I had really no idea what I would be approved for with my 800+ credit score. I am a satisfied customer indeed.

Feb 23 2021
Low credit limit

I have excellent credit, was looking to spend on home project only to get a really really low approval of 1000. That's insane, definitely will close this and find something else. Not worth it to apply of you're looking to use it for more than 500 dollars.

Jan 08 2021
It’s all on you ⭐️

Citibank is a great bank who’s great representative had no problem on the phone or online easy to apply great credit limit thank you good job let the haters behave

Dec 12 2020
Worst credit card

Didn’t take even 6-7 second to denied with 775 score!?!? The processing time was unbelievably short that we were shocked how is that possible!?!?!

Sep 12 2020
All good

Already earned free air fare and car rental with the points

Apr 03 2020