4.6

Jan 17, 2022
Amazing benefits

I’ve had this card for a little over a month now and I have transitioned to making mostly all my purchases with it. The $395 annual fee is easily offset by the $300 annual travel credit (which I’ve already utilized for an upcoming trip and be reimbursed), the $200 vacation rental credit, and the priority pass membership. Customer service has been great thus far, and while I’ve seen some gripes about the Capital One Travel portal, I’ve had nothing but positive experiences. This is my first travel credit card and my first major CC, and I’m excited to utilize all the benefits! Trust me, you’ll be happy

May 05, 2022
Denied at 730?

I would have loved to have this card considering how much I tend to travel, but I was denied with a score of 730.... Not to mention I have two Capital One cards that I've had for years in great standing. I get to wait 7-10 days now to hear their explanation and it better be good because there was literally no reason for this denial. Thanks for the hard inquiry Capital One...

Aug 23, 2022
Amazing Card

Applying was super simple and the benefits of the card are just what I needed. My wife has a delta card so this card pairs well with the flight benefits with the lounge access. The travel portal is easy to use and prices are very comparable to Expedia and Orbits.

Aug 08, 2022
Denies with outstanding credit!?

Just applied and denied with outstanding credit and little debt. Credit Karma even said I had outstanding odds to get approved. I have also been with capital one for many many years, even with checking & saving and credit cards. yet, denied!? I applied for a different company at the same time and just got a 9k limit....I guess it is time to get rid of capital one for good!

Jun 27, 2022
Great benefits

Very straight forward with travel rewards and portal access. The card easily pays for itself.

May 23, 2022
Got denied with excellent credit

I will not apply for anything from capital one. They keep sending me pre-qualification offers with no intention to approve

May 05, 2022
Denied at 730?

May 02, 2022
Definitely recommended

I’ve had this card for two months now and like everyone says skeptical because the annual fee is so high but with the 100,000. Miles which equates to $1000 travel bucks already make up the difference and the travel credit of $300 I already received and the $200 back from vacation rental was amazing ! I use this card for everything!

Apr 26, 2022
Extremely disappointed after using

The card's promises are unbeatable in the travel card category. Then I started using it, and realized if the card is unusable the rewards are just air. 1. Tried to book a flight on a foreign website, the card does not go through (checked the information three times). Then tried Chase and it went through instantaneously 2. Tried to book a flight within the foreign country I am visiting. The flight does not have any details on the portal including cancellation policy or seats. I called the customer service only to be told that no you won't have the details until you book it. And Capital One does not control what option the airline provides. What??? I can't even know if the flight is refundable before I book it, and I am just going to throw the few hundred dollars betting on the flight has the right option that I want??? The rewards do not matter when the card is not reliable.

Apr 26, 2022
exceptional focus on client

the process was smooth, a few checks, and good to go. The card offers a lot of benefits, The downside entry APR is very high 24% considering having excellent credit 780. Pay off balances before it adds up.

Apr 16, 2022
ALOT OF BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!

I have had a Venture card for quite some time and have enjoyed it. Decided to go with this new Venture X card and I love it. The $395 fee seemed high at the beginning, and then I quickly saw this card would actually cost me less annually than my old Venture card. The perks are amazing, such as the 100,000 signing bonus, the annual travel credit and access to airport lounges all over the world. Taking advantage of Capital One Travel quickly added a lot of bonus miles to my account. I use this card for everything now. Will change my old Venture card to a no cost other Capital One card as I don't need 2 Cap 1 fee cards.

Apr 07, 2022
Great card

I was torn between an Amex Gold, CSR and this card. I finally pulled the trigger on this card and I love it. Good perks and good intro bonus.