Question

socalmark

Why wouldn't two of my credit cards (AmEx & Discvr) show up on my credit reports
They don't show on any of the 3 agencies. I have two discover cards and one of them was shown but the other wasn't. My AmEx doesn't show anywhere at the agencies and that's the one I always use and has 5 times the limit of any of my other CC's. It's paid off every month so I'm wondering if that would make my score higher if it reported.

Most Helpful Response

It might increase your score if the accounts are in good standing. You can contact the card issuers and request that they report to the bureaus. They are not required to report monthly.