Question

Playfortoday

Questions about an approved American Express application online
I applied for and was approved for an American Express credit card account. It said I was approved and told me to set up an online account, which I did successfully. But without the card number I have no idea what the credit line is what they approved interest rate is or if they apply for balance transfer request went through. And assume that receive this information via email shortly after the application, but it's been about an hour and haven't got anything. What is the typical waiting time to receive this information? Or do I simply have to wait until I get the card in the mail to learn about its specifics? Customer service rep says it takes them 24 to 48 hours to be able to see new account information. It just seems strange that I wouldn't get at least the basics like interest rate and credit line. Thanks for any additional information you can provide.