Question

poldi

PAYING BALANCE ON CREDIT CARDS! How will this raise the points on my poor credit score?
My credit score with Transunion is 585 and I need 620 in order to refinance my home with a particular lender. I have two credit cards that total approximately $4000.00. In the next two weeks, I am going to be able to pay these balances off to a -0- balance on both. I am trying to find out about how many points my FICO score is raised when these cards are paid off.

Also,I have Multiple Sclerosis and I saw a COLLECTION from AT&T and I don't remember anything about this. I pay the bills in this household. In the past two years I have begun to have cognitive issues with my MS. Who do I write about this as a forgiveness or to try and pay a lesser amount. Please help me as I am not aware of this amount and when it happened??? Thank you.
Best Regards,
Carolyn Smith