CK shows Bank of Am. card as poor for me and Credit says one of my matched best offers why?
I'm looking at applying for a Bank of America card because I travel to Mexico often. They are partners with two banks here. My credit score with Credit Karma says my chances are Poor to receive this card. I went to and looked for cards matched to my credit and it came up that this is one of their top picks for me when I asked to be matched with cards I would likely be approved for. I purchased my FICO scores and EQ 817, EX 766 TU 734. However CK says my score is 706 which is supposed to reflect the TU score. FICO says it is higher. I'm a little reluctant to apply for a card. I have NO credit inquiries on any of my reports, and only one 60 days late on a TU account that happened over five years ago, (The company was in a lawsuit and lost in 2011 for unfair business practices), but all the other things on that report and the other two reports are positive information. I don't want to apply for a card and be turned down.