Question

Turtlechaser1

Chances of getting an Amex card 4.6 years after a bk which Amex was included in ?
Credit Karma is saying my approval odds are very good for almost all Amex cards

just because they say it,

Doesn't mean it's so. 

The ads on here are what pays for the site.  

Noone knows your credit situation better than you do.  only apply for credit when you need it and when you have a good chance of actually getting it.  

CK doesn't base its recommendations on whats in your report, only on whos paying them. Its a website with out a consciense, not a financial advisor. Suggestions are made solely on you score and nothing more.  

I would not trust the recommendations on this site. I would guess that you may have trouble getting back in with amex, but I am not certain. I advise going right to the official AMEX website and check the preapproval link to see what it shows. But remember, preapprovals are not guarantees.