Question

Validus

Chance of approval for AMEX EveryDay?
So I just got approved for the amex green card. I went for the green because i thought i would have the best chance of getting approved for it over others. I just wanted to start building a relationship asap with them so i thought id go for the green for now and apply for the ED later on but my credit still looks pretty good and since im a card member now they will just do a soft pull so i figure why not i wanted the EveryDay card anyway. My report is clean with scores at EQ678 TU681 EX717. EX is fico 8 from experian and other two are from here. I am 20 years old with a car loan 1 yr old, and a credit card ($500 limit) that is about 13 months old. So only thing really is limited credit history. Also simulator says my score will rise from adding another credit account since i only have two total accounts.

The ed card is in my recommended with a chance of very good if that helps. I know ck scores and recommendations can be off sometimes so that is why im asking