Question

Aatinker10

Can i put my debt on a balance transfer credit card and pay it off that way?
I dont have a credit card. I want all my debt in on place so i can pay it all off.

If you do not currently have a credit card, you cannot do a balance transfer.  You have to establish a credit card history to qualify for that.  To build a credit card history, you have to start with a low-limit secured credit card.  Please take the time to read the articles and used the financial tools here so you can fully understand how credit works.  In the meantime,I suggest looking for Dave Ramsey's site for practical and workable ideas on paying debt moszt effectively.