4.5

Oct 05, 2022
Card linked to personal loan

I was having a hard time being approved anywhere and Upgrade said YES! Not just for a tiny 300 card with 39% Apr but to a 3500 dollar line of credit that I may use piece by piece with a debit card or even transfer other balances over from those crappy 39% cards to this line at 24%. This was truly my saving grace and I have no clue how I could ever repay their kindness and trust in me save leaving these reviews EVERYWHERE!!

Sep 13, 2022
Not Customer Friendly

The person processing the loan was a jerk. Basically implying that he has to power to approve or deny you based on how well he liked you.

Application process
Customer service

Jan 22, 2023
Great card!

Was approved after an invitation and am grateful. Am rebuilding after a divorce and this card comes in handy. No annual fee or balance transfer fees and can use the card anywhere! Also customer service was excellent

Jan 18, 2023
New member

Credit karma said id be approved for the credit and I was. I was at an end point to need food and gas from check to check. Sad that I was back here but it helped to get me back on top of bills to pay the small ones off. Now to pay this one off too

Jan 15, 2023
A lifesaver card.

This card came at a very bad time in my life when I needed financial help as soon as possible. They helped me out of a very stressful situation. Thank you upgrade for making it so easy to get the funds I needed.

Jan 13, 2023
Bum company, trash as it gets.

Credit Karma sent me notifications with outstanding approval odds. I was denied, I have decent credit. Don't waste your time, Bunch of bums.

Jan 11, 2023
New Card

I haven't received my card yet. The application process was great though. I also received a loan

Jan 03, 2023
Different type of credit card

It took a few days for the approval, but the card was sent immediately. Once I was approved I was all set.The card was there.

Dec 28, 2022
Good deal

Company was professional did everything they said they were going to do did it on time and returned all calls and text very professional

Dec 28, 2022
Well Pleased

Well Pleased with Upgrade I have the card and also a loan they provided that helped me open my small business.

Dec 27, 2022
Very Pleased

I'm quite satisfied with my Upgrade credit card. $2500 line of credit with less that 30%APR. This has enabled me to start up my own LLC company and start buying needed equipment, etc for it!

Dec 26, 2022
Upgrade reward

Great experience with upgrade customer service. And the amount approved for is not small change