3.6

Oct 04, 2021
Wasn't sure if they would accept me

I applied for the card only to raise my overall credit limit so as to bring down my credit utilization. The application process was painless and satisfying. I even received the card very quickly

Oct 20, 2021
Not a credit card

I was half way through applying for this so called credit card and it asked for my bank information. Red flags . It was a loan to be deposited into my bank account. It even show how much I would owe back , for example, loan $2,000, apr 29.48%, owe back $2,718.48. I’ve done loans before and it is exactly the same application process.

Sep 22, 2022
I had outstanding odds, but disapproved :(

I figured I'll try this since I've been having good odds with credit one and capital one. They disapproved me and though I called them about not getting anymore mailers, they still are sending me this junk mail. They're basically spammers, with no chance to be approved.

Sep 22, 2022
Not a credit card, guaranteed interest in 2 days

Horrible customer service that has no clue what they're talking about. Also, not a credit card, but some weird loan, and you pay DAILY interest if you don't pay your balance in TWO days after the closing date. You wouldn't even get the statement in 2 days of the closing date. Stay far away.

Sep 18, 2022
Not a Credit Card

It's a line of credit that requires an automatic payment plan. Will induce you with a high limit, once you actually apply it substantially less.

Sep 17, 2022
credit karma said my approval odds were poor

according to credit karma my approval odds were poor, but i literally got approved 4 days ago...

Sep 15, 2022
Not credit card

Not a credit card.

Sep 14, 2022
Waaaaaaay Ridiculous

Waaaaay to confusing and in agreement with every other negative review that has been written here, including being a line of credit and NOT a credit card - Errrrrr.... I regret wasting my time getting the darn card.

Sep 11, 2022
The worst company ever

They are lying and playing with you. I have done all their requirements, but they didn't give my welcome bonus. Many times calling them and they promised we will send you the money but finally said "Your card does not have welcome bonus!!!". Can you believe that. The only reason I chose them was that thire welcome bonus was higher than but they are stealing this money. I wish I could give them ZERO.

Sep 05, 2022
Not a CREDIT CARD

I think compnay should be upfront in disclosing the details that its not a traditional card. There are lot of conditions and limitations on this card. Its more like a loan.

Sep 05, 2022
This is NOT a Credit Card

This is NOT a Credit Card. This must be specified clearly and it should not be listed in credit cards list of options.

Sep 04, 2022
It’s ok

I applied and they pre approved me 17k . Then they change to 3k after they ask my dl pictures and I didn’t sent . Not worth a hard pull for 3k card