4.2

Oct 04, 2021
Wasn't sure if they would accept me

I applied for the card only to raise my overall credit limit so as to bring down my credit utilization. The application process was painless and satisfying. I even received the card very quickly

Oct 20, 2021
Not a credit card

I was half way through applying for this so called credit card and it asked for my bank information. Red flags . It was a loan to be deposited into my bank account. It even show how much I would owe back , for example, loan $2,000, apr 29.48%, owe back $2,718.48. I’ve done loans before and it is exactly the same application process.

Nov 30, 2021
It sucks. I had everybody odds but didnt get it.I.

Read above

The best card ever

Excellent

Totally Awesome

Easy to apply for. The virtual card why I waited was a genius idea, and worked perfectly for my online purchases!

Super easy to apply

Applied for this to help with bills I was behind on. Easy to apply and get funds I needed

Easy to apply

It was an easy process and money went directly into my account. I'm waiting on the other 1k after submitting my last pay stub. I'm hoping it will raise my scores after making on time payments.

Credit Upgraded

Not a credit card, not a personal loan,,,,but both?… Yup, take cash or use your visa, it’s the future of credit. No interest until you use it so not quite a personal loan, but the cash is waiting if needed. Or just swipe for a soda, it’s also a visa to use anywhere when needed. I could not be happier, who doesn’t need a $10,000 bumper just sitting and waiting if or when it’s needed?

Very easy to qualify!!

I'm very happy with my overall experience with Upgrade. The process was easy and quick. I have no complaints.

Upgrade

I am so happy and satisfied that they accepted me. That they allow time to pay back

Great card

Perfect timing for me. Draws are quickly deposited.

Nov 27, 2021
Easy to apply and soft check on your credit score

Kinda long application but worth the time got a approved fast and without hurt my credit score.