4.3

May 12, 2021
Line of Credit Card

This is not your traditional credit card. It is a Line of Credit card that you can use at any place that accepts Visa. What you'll have to know is that you use it against your line of credit with the company and pay it as such. Please read fine print before you use/apply for it. The application process is seamless and quick.

Apr 16, 2021
Good at first...

I know there are a ton of great reviews on here stating that the card is good to have and use. I will not disagree that the application process is easy, it is easy to make purchases, your credit limit is pretty high, and they have an app where you can make additional payments as needed. The issue comes in though when you are trying to pay it off early. You are not allowed to make final payments on their app or website, they make you call customer service. Representatives have a hard time figuring out how much you actually owe for final payoffs and you are placed on hold for 30-40 minutes while they figure this out. I have had to call 3 times in the last 2 weeks trying to get the account balance to $0 after making payments. I was given excuses by different representatives about why the account wasn't showing a zero balance even though I had made 3 different payments for the full amounts owed on the days that I called. Accrued interest was the excuse I was given most often as payments apparently don't post immediately but within 24-48 business hours. The 3rd representative that I spoke to said that they would waive the interest for me after my last payment so that the account balance would finally be at $0. He guaranteed that it would be considered paid off. I logged in a couple of days later, and it still wasn't at $0. I understand that this is only a few dollars that we are talking about here for each payment after making the initial lump sum payment, but it is very annoying when I just want to have it payed off. I have now had to call an additional 2 times because the balance is still not at $0 and the last 2 times I requested a supervisor. I have called 5 times total just to do a final payoff, which is ridiculous. Representatives will tell you that a supervisor will call you back within a few hours because you are placed on a callback list. It has been a few days now and I am still awaiting these callbacks. This card is going on the back burner and I don't think that I will ever use is again due to the frustrations of just trying to pay it off early and not receiving timely callbacks from supervisors regarding the issue.

Nov 25, 2022
What a joke

They told me that Go Ernie t income wasn’t accepted

Nov 14, 2022
Good application process

The application process was really easy, and I understand this is a line of credit that can be used as a credit card. I will be using it for a big purchase, and will be careful.

Nov 11, 2022
Misleading

I applied for this loan, even though they say "See if you quality in minutes without hurting your credit score" I still got a -5 point on my credit score. Be aware, if you apply your credit score will be affected.

Nov 03, 2022
Upgrade credit card/loan

It’s easy to get with a great credit line however their customer service is horrible and their resolution team is worse! It took two months to get my phone number updated they had frozen my card twice Within three months. The first time was from legitimate fraudulent activity and they sent me a new card. The second time is when I tried to call in and update my phone number from my new phone after entering my credit card number. They immediately froze my account. Then as I for said it took two months for them to update my phone number and reactivate my card after sending in about 10 different types of documents verifying my address in my phone new phone number including but not limited to PDFs of my phone bill, PDFs of front pages with my address and full name on it as well as government documents like copies of my drivers license and my picture page of my passport. They reactivated my card when my documents were verified over the phone. A few days later I tried to use my card and they froze it again and will not reactivate it. It seems as if there is no communication between the internal teams. I also have to say every time I call Lynn I’m on hold for at least 45 minutes. One day I was on the phone with them for six hours and it’s documented. The resolution team is a nightmare at best!

Oct 19, 2022
Beware

This company does not care about the customer at all. DO NOT GET THIS CARD. They will lower your credit limit whenever they feel like. No missed/Late Payments neither. Big Mistake To get this card. No forbarence, and very limited Hardship assistance.

Oct 18, 2022
Very bad card

To make any payments other than the minimum payment, you have to call in every month you cannot make automatic payments other than the bare minimum, I have several credit cards, and not one is like this

Oct 17, 2022
Scam

I had the card for a month and they lowered my credit limit. I've made all payments early and have done nothing to violate the terms of agreement. Today I got a notice saying I couldn't do any further transactions and im still under my credit limit. Again I've made all three payments early, never gone over my credit limit and have shown no credit risk. I've never experienced anything like this with a card.

Oct 07, 2022
U pay on time then says overdue by cents

This card is awful. Pay it off in full then keep being told i owe 0.05 or 0.02 and im overdue i guarantee there will be a class action law suit against in the near future

Oct 07, 2022
Watch out for Upgrade

Do not select this card or any of the upgrade cards, customer service is very unprofessional, and many of their cards are loans disguised as credit cards. They will bite you when you least expect it. Just be careful and read the reviews closely!

Sep 12, 2022
Lowered my credit limit

I used this car two times and paid off my loans in 2 months' time. After I used it a 3rd time they lowered my credit from 4,000 to 1,300. I never was late on the last two loans and paid them off early.