4.4

Nov 07, 2019

Fast and easy application process. Approved for exactly what they said I would be approved for. Application to account opening in less than 24 hours. They give you a virtual card until your physical card arrives in the mail. Awesome product!

Apr 16, 2021
Good at first...

I know there are a ton of great reviews on here stating that the card is good to have and use. I will not disagree that the application process is easy, it is easy to make purchases, your credit limit is pretty high, and they have an app where you can make additional payments as needed. The issue comes in though when you are trying to pay it off early. You are not allowed to make final payments on their app or website, they make you call customer service. Representatives have a hard time figuring out how much you actually owe for final payoffs and you are placed on hold for 30-40 minutes while they figure this out. I have had to call 3 times in the last 2 weeks trying to get the account balance to $0 after making payments. I was given excuses by different representatives about why the account wasn't showing a zero balance even though I had made 3 different payments for the full amounts owed on the days that I called. Accrued interest was the excuse I was given most often as payments apparently don't post immediately but within 24-48 business hours. The 3rd representative that I spoke to said that they would waive the interest for me after my last payment so that the account balance would finally be at $0. He guaranteed that it would be considered paid off. I logged in a couple of days later, and it still wasn't at $0. I understand that this is only a few dollars that we are talking about here for each payment after making the initial lump sum payment, but it is very annoying when I just want to have it payed off. I have now had to call an additional 2 times because the balance is still not at $0 and the last 2 times I requested a supervisor. I have called 5 times total just to do a final payoff, which is ridiculous. Representatives will tell you that a supervisor will call you back within a few hours because you are placed on a callback list. It has been a few days now and I am still awaiting these callbacks. This card is going on the back burner and I don't think that I will ever use is again due to the frustrations of just trying to pay it off early and not receiving timely callbacks from supervisors regarding the issue.

Jun 28, 2022
Terrible customer service. Avoid!

Was approved for a loan which I planned to use for debt consolidation. After they failed to deposit the funds, (proven to be an error on their end) they offered no resolve, (even after an alternative account was verified successfully) and told me I had to reapply after 30 days.

Jun 14, 2022
Best Card Ever

I will apply but i haven't yet

May 28, 2022
Great card needs improvement

I love that it was easy to qualify for such a high limit of credit. I love that my line of credit was boosted quickly. I love that I get a bit back toward the payment although that's not exactly "cash back". The only complaint I have is when I make a payment it can sometimes take more than a week after withdrawal from my bank to post to my upgrade account balance which makes me feel like they continue to add that high interest rate over the week before the amount is applied. I think it can and should be applied immediately just as it is when I use the card, that doesn't take a week to be applied to the balance owed.

May 17, 2022
Horrible application process

The application process is absolutely horrible. Credit Karma said I was pre-approved for a 2500 loan. I gave them every documentation they asked for and extra documentation and all they do is ask for more and more. Because I am self employed they wanted me to go to my bank to change my bank account from a personal account to a business account. Told them no. I sent them bank statements, the account is my name and that should be good enough. Not doing all that for a 2500 loan. I withdrew.

May 13, 2022
okay

Easy to apply and quick answer.

May 02, 2022
Avoid, avoid, avoid

Horrible application and support process. Please do not bother with this card. Spent 70 minutes on hold with support. They can't give you a straight answer as to why a zero balance account still has a payment due. They blame the "dashboard" view not being correct – which is a big red flag! They also cannot communicate to you in writing (email/app/web) about your account. Unreal, I've never experienced that with any other bank/lender. Avoid, avoid avoid. Shady.

Apr 29, 2022
Amazing

Super easy to apply and fast response

Apr 27, 2022
Bogus

They would count the interest from the very first day and would not allow to open the debit account to get the bonus

Apr 18, 2022
It’s a loan not CC

The application process was speedy, I got approved for a 3k credit line. Once you make a payment it takes several days to reflect on your account. I had no issues with the card, was able to payoff early, my only issue was that it’s personal loan and there was a time when I had to make more than the minimum payment because I wasn’t noticing any significant decrease on my balance. I had a good experience with their customer service, they were polite and helped me resolved any issues I was experiencing. Wait time was on average ( i waited around 20 minutes).

Apr 17, 2022
Bull s card

B.s card it an instrument loan ot a credit card