4.5

Nov 07, 2019

Fast and easy application process. Approved for exactly what they said I would be approved for. Application to account opening in less than 24 hours. They give you a virtual card until your physical card arrives in the mail. Awesome product!

Apr 16, 2021
Good at first...

I know there are a ton of great reviews on here stating that the card is good to have and use. I will not disagree that the application process is easy, it is easy to make purchases, your credit limit is pretty high, and they have an app where you can make additional payments as needed. The issue comes in though when you are trying to pay it off early. You are not allowed to make final payments on their app or website, they make you call customer service. Representatives have a hard time figuring out how much you actually owe for final payoffs and you are placed on hold for 30-40 minutes while they figure this out. I have had to call 3 times in the last 2 weeks trying to get the account balance to $0 after making payments. I was given excuses by different representatives about why the account wasn't showing a zero balance even though I had made 3 different payments for the full amounts owed on the days that I called. Accrued interest was the excuse I was given most often as payments apparently don't post immediately but within 24-48 business hours. The 3rd representative that I spoke to said that they would waive the interest for me after my last payment so that the account balance would finally be at $0. He guaranteed that it would be considered paid off. I logged in a couple of days later, and it still wasn't at $0. I understand that this is only a few dollars that we are talking about here for each payment after making the initial lump sum payment, but it is very annoying when I just want to have it payed off. I have now had to call an additional 2 times because the balance is still not at $0 and the last 2 times I requested a supervisor. I have called 5 times total just to do a final payoff, which is ridiculous. Representatives will tell you that a supervisor will call you back within a few hours because you are placed on a callback list. It has been a few days now and I am still awaiting these callbacks. This card is going on the back burner and I don't think that I will ever use is again due to the frustrations of just trying to pay it off early and not receiving timely callbacks from supervisors regarding the issue.

Jan 10, 2022
Lie about the Status of Application

Was given outstanding approval odds so applied prior to Christmas. Submitted documents REPEATEDLY and they still never gave a decision. My offer just "expired" It would be more honest to come out and tell someone they are not approved than to let them hang there waiting for 2 weeks calling to see what the status is and you just keep saying it's in for review. So to be clear the negative review isn't for the decline it's for the lack of honesty.

Jan 09, 2022
BE WARY!!

It was easy to apply and get approved. I got a personal loan AND the "credit card". I paid off both very quickly and attempted to immediately close the credit account after my final payment, felt it was not a good fit for me. Not only have they not closed the account as requested, they are still charging interest on a zero balance. I have attempted to call multiple times and have been on hold for literally HOURS with no answer. I finally sent an email demanding the account be closed. I will be filing a formal complaint with federal government oversight agency if they do not respond. Be wary folks! This company may make it easy to apply and get approval - but between the astronomical interest rates, the non- existent customer service, and the shady dealings, they are not a good company.

Jan 04, 2022
Upgrade

I applied for Upgrade personal loan, and was approved. No hassles no problems. So very pleased.

Dec 20, 2021
Easy to use

Application was easy to fill and got an approval very quickly

Dec 19, 2021
Great for purpose/ backup

Applied to keep line of credit available for unforeen expenses

Dec 13, 2021
Wao

Easy

Dec 07, 2021
2 weeks to post a payment

It takes 2 weeks to post a payment, and, in that time, you are charged interest even though you made the payment 2 weeks prior. The fact that I have to call each time to get it removed is a massive red flag. Avoid

Dec 02, 2021
Very good

The process was very short it took less than 10 minutes to be approved.

Dec 01, 2021
fast easy and professional help

fast, easy, and professional help. Quick approval process

Nov 28, 2021
Upgrade meets my needs

Upgrade has given me options to better my life while also giving me options to make my payments.