Bad credit with NO credit cards
I have a credit score of 571, however I have NO credit cards on my report, nor do I have any current credit cards open. My debts come from really stupid choices. Rental agreement with a "friend", ex boyfriend on a cell phone plan, etc..

I have one bill that I am paying off every month. The other bills I dont even know who to get in contact with to arrange a payment plan. I have a total debt in the amount of $6,000

I cannot qualify for any credit cards. My one and only credit card that I have ever had was back when I was 18 and the limit was $500. I paid that off and shut the account. As of now, I cant get approved for any cards, nor do I know how to rebuild my credit.

Any advice or help would be great!

I am also looking into buying my first car. I know that I wont be approved for a loan so what do i do?