Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

Santander Bank Credit Card

Mar 04, 2016
Terrible Customer Experience!
zach1770 Cardholder

Applied for the Bravo card in January. Never heard anything for 5 weeks. Then a call came in to verify my identity and was approved. 2 weeks later I finally get the card. I activated and put it away. A week later I tried to access account online but was unable to register. Invalid account, Invalid SS#, Invalid this invalid that. I finally figured that this card isnt for me so I called in to close account. My call was dropped 4 times!  4! An account rep tried to retain me but she couldnt get the system working to get me registered for online access and said I would have to do it at a branch. I was finally able to get someone to close the card. Wow!  Over a month and a half just to get the card....never used it and then took multiple calls to get it closed.  Santander....your the loser here. I wont be back.   I'll just stick to my beloved American Express accounts. I hope this review sways others from being aggrivated by this horrible bank.

Santander Bank Credit Card