4.8

Jan 14, 2022
Only Positive Experience

I recieved this card in June 2020 as a started card and received a 1k increase on my account balance within 6 months. My entire experience in dealing with Mission Lane...from the application process to customer service was completely positive. I will certainly recommend this card to anyone seriously trying to rebuild their credit. Thank you Mission Lane for taking a chance on me.

Sep 17, 2021
Closed the account

The Customer Service reps were professional, respectful and even personable. The procedures and time frames to process payments is why I closed the account and knowingly put a small ding on my credit score. Not to mention their unattractive interest rate. I don't know if it is the accounting software, the app that they use or if it is an intentional process to drag things out for interest gains or late fees? It took on average 10-15 days for my payments to clear everywhere and I've never had that issue with ANY other creditor. Thought it might be my bank, so I changed up a few things...,to no avail. Changed the payment date, that didn't effect anything either. This glitch or process that apparently, only they use, does not make for accurate real time bookkeeping or accounting and can through a serious wrench into the works if you are not careful and keep a constant and weathered eye on your bank account and credit card account/balance. It's some type of sneaky little procedure that can only benefit them in the long run, be watchful. I personally did not want to invest the time nor effort in watch dogging this institution. Let the borrower beware! They never got me, though they tried, monthly. I didn't pay a dime of interest or penalties, but it was like a part time job calling and messaging them to get them to post my payments to my account and let them know, that I am watching, maintaining daily records and will not hesitate to speak up, questioning and calling them out on their weird practices.

Nov 29, 2022
No way! Got Approved in a few minutes!!!

My credit wasn't bad, but not great! read other review a over the past few months, wasn't sure I would get approved. gave it a try this time and Bam! a few minutes later get an e-mail, approved! and $1000 credit limit! Had an issue with the mailing address, called got someone right away! pleasant and kind, took care of it right away! defiantly good customer service so far so good.

Nov 26, 2022
Smooth and fast

Amost for a year now, no regrets. Credit limit doubled as promised

Nov 26, 2022
Great Card

Pay bill on time And get rewarded with timely credit increases, the way all cards should be

Nov 25, 2022
Gets me out of a tight jam as i drive truck

The card has been very useful when out on the road it is handy when you break down and need something right away

Nov 21, 2022
Professional and Fair

I have had a very pleasant and professional experience with Mission Visa. I highly recommend it to any one looking to Start off with a credit card.

Nov 20, 2022
Great card to have when started your credit

Love this card I received increase within 2 months of having card. Love have I received cash back when I use card

Nov 20, 2022
This is a very good card.

I think this is a good card, and the personel are very personable.. This card is to help build my credit back from destruction.

Nov 18, 2022
Easy to use and get authorized

I have had this card for three months. with a credit limit of $700. When I received a letter from Mission Lane today increasing my credit limit to $1750. I paid my account every month on time and always the outstanding balance.

Nov 15, 2022
It has helped me build my credit

I have made on time payments and have not missed a payment and they increased my limit without any cost like some of the cards out their that charge you for an increase. Great card builder

Nov 15, 2022
Good card.

This card is good. Acceptable anywhere. They say they will increase your limit after 6mo if you stay current on billing and they were true to that. That said, i really didnt want or need the increase. However the goal of this card is to help your credit score. And it has definitely done that! Overall very happy.