2.3

Feb 20, 2022
so far so good

I've had this card for maybe 6 months. It is a good card. I have received increases in my credit limit without asking. In fact, I have received 2 increases. I like the card. It is helping me to establish better credit because they give me increases without me asking for an increase.

Jan 30, 2022
denied

Get invitation and state I have outstanding approval rating. I applied denied, why you know my score before you do the invite?

Dec 01, 2022
Horrible

Getting approved for good amount isn't the problem. The problem is if you pay on time. Keep balance extremely low and only use sparingly they will lower your credit limit without telling you till after the fact which will damage your utilization or the below 30% rule and damage your score. I had a credit limit of 1000$ and only had a balance of 250$ which meant I had 750$ available. They lowered my limit to 300$ w/o any prior notification because I hadn't used the card in 6 months. I check my credit daily and just happened to catch it. They couldn't give me legitimate answer as to why they lowered it! No late payments no over limit

Dec 01, 2022
Denied

Please don't even try to apply for this card even if you get pre-approval. They will simply deny you even with 750+ score and the credit inquiry will remain on your credit for two years. No explanation at all.

Nov 30, 2022
Good Card

I read a ton of bad reviews. Not my experience. My score was low 700 Equifax and low 600 Transunion. Was pre-approved for $750. Used car very little, always paid balance. Requested increase, only given $250 ($1000 total). About a month or so later card limit was doubled to $2000. App works great, easy and effective. If there was no $59 annual fee I would have given it 5 stars.

Nov 29, 2022
Not good at all

Every time you try to use this card say denied

Nov 29, 2022
Cut credit in half unexpectedly

Started of with 1500 dollars credit limit and online. time. Out of the blue the reduced my limit to half tanking my credit score 55 points. Stay far away from this card.

Nov 28, 2022
Deception

Got this card. Had it for a few months and then lowered my credit limit. Nothing had changed since being approved. All it did is increase my usage percentage!

Nov 28, 2022
Horrible - don't get this card.

After getting approved, I asked to have the date of my monthly payment changed and they refused. High interest, high charges, avoid this card.

Nov 23, 2022
terrible company

Went from $3000 credit line to $300 credit line overnight without warning with bogus excuses.

Nov 22, 2022
Never again!

I had Covid and for one month, paid off on time always, but when I was still sick I used 450 on a limit of 1500 and they cut my card down to a 500 limit out of nowhere! . Made my score go lower also.

Nov 22, 2022
Everything is a lie with this card

I had this car for almost a year never missed a payment always paid total they never increase. Horrible customer service