3.5

Jun 26, 2022
Excellent credit booster!

I own this card for over a year now...and it has boost my credit up...

Jun 24, 2022
Like a loan. But nice simple app.

Decent card. Customer service takes a minute to pickup, but at least they do pick up. Prefer a visa for gas purchases. Ended up using this for Amazon purchases. Only surprise was that on the ck app said cash back. Called, Well.....Nope. avant doesn't know what I'm talking about. I expect to be disappointed with the majority of these cards on this site. So 4 stars. They could've been more transparent. Easy interest no unnecessary fees. Worthy

Jun 24, 2022
No Complaints

I'm not sure about the negative reviews. I applied because I was given excellent odds. My credit score is below 600. I was approved for $2000. The best advantages about this card is 1. No deposit or annual fee. 2. A lower apr than most. 3. Will give credit limit increase. When I was trying to start building back my credit, I made the mistake of applying for a couple of cards that only approve you for $300, have an annual fee of $75, and an apr of 29.99% with no hope of an increase. Basically those 2 cards just steal my money. I'm in the process of getting those closed out.(I would not suggest falling for those unless you are just in dire need.) Also, some are saying with Avant you don't get credit back off of purchases. I, like everyone else probably, assumed it was the same as other cards where you get cash back rewards that accrue. Actually, reading my statement it looks like you get it in the form of credit directly to your bill. So the assumption that it's not a cash back rewards card is not altogether true. It just doesn't accrue. I do not regret applying for and accepting this card. It approved me and gave me a decent line of credit when other cards just rejected me. And sooo nice without an annual fee or deposit. It's an awesome card, especially for someone like me who doesn't have an ideal credit score. One small tip - I had my Avant card connected to Google Pay. Not anymore because everytime I made a purchase Google Pay would test the card by charging one dollar. Avant saw the small charge from Google Pay and froze my card. It's happened twice. So, I removed it from Google Pay. Customer service was great and fixed it right away. They even setup vacation notice for me when we went out of town. I say, ignore the reviews and check it out for yourself. If you need it and you can take the ding from the inquiry - go for it!

Jun 23, 2022
Don’t even bother!

I applied with all the correct information and it stated the balance that I was going to have as far as a credit limit, but I needed to reverify my social. After reverifying my social in the system about 20 times I emailed them because it was not working. Then they told me to call Lynn to speak to someone which I did. After speaking to someone and they cannot help me they said to call the credit bureau which was insane and I told them that. They said one of my numbers on my social must be wrong I said how could that be when I’ve had the same social for 42 years . This car company is a joke plus when you try to log back in after creating an account there’s nothing on the page don’t even bother!

Jun 22, 2022
False

They tell you you have Outstanding approval then they denied you stop playing with people like that 2 times they in vote me and all denied credit karma should take them out and it will not affect you’re score also lies.

Jun 20, 2022
problematic

I had submitted applications to different cards 90% of them approve me, this card approve me but it is very problematic they ask too much in the process after they accept you and give you a welcome letter they keep asking for many things to prove your identity honestly they asked more than a Real USA ID.

Jun 20, 2022
With good credit and was told that I should apply

I was told to apply with outstanding approval odds; however, it was denied for no apparent reason. My credit and income are both good.

As advertised

Applied through CK was approved 1st time $3000 limit. Have had no surprises as of yet. Hope this helps

WORTHLESS!!!!!

Congrats: your chance of approval is outstanding! Application DENIED!!!!!

Jun 18, 2022
I was able to fix my credit through Douglas servic

Contact Douglas via email if you need any assistance to increase your credit score or delete items. He's email adress is Dougfoster543 at g/m/a/i/l/ dot com