DCU Visa® Credit Card

Dec 13, 2016
Bad Service & and ignore customer needs
WJas Cardholder

I'm sure they will help you to get credit card with very good CL as 5K and process you loan quickly and give you the good rate comapre to other banks and credit union.

But, by the time you are a customer with them - then you horrible story will start. Try to ask them to do anything for you. they will give you one standard answer "THIS IS OUR STANDARD"

otheerwise if you insist to them, customer service will ask you to call that department related to your question.

Sep 22, 2016
Horrible..pathetic service...
mkv1011 Cardholder

Please do not waste time by going with DCU. This is most horrible credit unions I have ever had accounts with. I have

been a loyal customer past 18 years, yes, last 18 years. Last few years,their service drastically deteriorated with

pathetic and arrogant customer service, very poor service. I gave very good businesses to this credit union since 18

years and in return they have been they dented my credit score by falsely reporting the missing payments. Even though

I had automatic payments, always payoff full amount since last 18 years, they are falsely reporting to credit bureaus

though it is their flawed and automatic payments. Never do business with DCU..its just waste of time, more

importantly, you bring business with good credit score, but, they will dent your credit score within few months...not

worth your time, money with DCU...period

May 12, 2016
I love DCU.
Anonymous Cardholder

This card is excellent. I love DCU and their great service. Give them a try.

DCU Visa® Credit Card