4.5

Aug 06, 2021
Awesome

This is my second card. The approval process was quick and they give reasonable credit limit. So far I’m very pleased with them. I would recommend highly.

Aug 07, 2021
Applied

There is not much benefits from this card and rates are crazy 29% ouch

Aug 07, 2022
$500 bonus easy

Simple 3 transactions with the checking account and free money thanks

Aug 05, 2022
Bad

"Outstanding" approval odds. Denied.

Jul 31, 2022
Credit Karma did Not Honor $50 Reward

I Applied To This Upgrade Bitcoin Card and Credit Karma had a Promo that if I Got Declined I Would Get $50 From Credit Karma But They Did Not Want to Honor This Promotion When I Got Declined

Jun 04, 2022
Good

Good

May 21, 2022
Card helping rebuild credit

Gave me a great limit while trying to rebuild my credit

May 17, 2022
Great card

This card has a very easy application process with access to a virtual card until your real card arrives so you can use it immediately and it is more like a line of credit because you can transfer cash to your account

Apr 30, 2022
Got Approved for my Second Upgrade Credit Card

I recently was approved for a second Upgrade Credit Card. The process was fast and easy since I had been approved for my first card less then a year ago.

Apr 21, 2022
Deceiving

This is not a Credit Card, it is a line of credit that you’re applying for a loan to obtain. They claim it operates as a credit card but they are not transparent in the advertising.

Apr 17, 2022
My go to card

Fast approval, attractive looking card, and great customer service

Apr 13, 2022
Never, never, never!

This card is weird! On your credit report it doesn't show up as a credit card, it shows up as a loan. After I looked closer, it turns out that every time you swipe your card, you're essentially signing a "loan" that runs concurrent to all of your other "loans", which also increases your monthly payment. Upgrade makes it very difficult do manual payments, and even more difficult to unenroll from automatic ones. Their actual loans are probably find, but I never expect to open another credit card through them. Insult to injury, there's no obvious way to withdraw your Bitcoin rewards to an external wallet, and there's no obvious way to use them internally, so it's basically worthless.