2.4

Feb 15, 2012

I applied and received an Orchard Nonsecured. I have had no problems so far with it. I generally pay them off monthly but when the fees start, I will cancel the card. I only accepted it to improve my credit score. lol

Feb 11, 2012

Thank you for giving me HOPE. I have been living a life of horror, and you gave me a pass. Thank you so much. God Bless

Feb 04, 2012

BAD BAD BAD SHOWS as an opportunity for transfer high balance of 1000 with lower rate after approval gave only 300 plus annual fee

Jan 28, 2012

I do not really care what your credit score is... My parents taught me along time ago "Never get a credit card that charges a yearly fee, They make plenty off your interest on balance". I try to live by their words... I don't care how bad i would like a credit card I do not want it this bad. BTW what happened to americans trying to support american products instead of an other country?

Jan 26, 2012

Just applied for this card and my credit score was 531. I was approved for 300.00 . This is my second card, my first was with Premier Credit. I just discharged from bankruptcy and was approved for 700dlrs there.

Jan 22, 2012

Stay away from this card. I would go to any major bank and get a secured card. Wells Fargo and Citi Bank offer a secured card and after 2 years they will make all or part of it unsecured. Orchard Bank cards are ugly with even uglier fees. I would rate it a ZERO if I could but this site wants me to rate it from 1 to 5.

Jan 12, 2012

Hmm from reading all the reviews I am not interested in this at all. Been thru a couple bad relationships credit was harmed due to this now I am left to deal with it. Think I will talk to my bank and see if the can help been banking with them for 20 years.....

Jan 08, 2012

I want to thank all of you for your comments for you have helped me a lot. I have made a very wise decision not to accept Orchard Bank offers, and owe the credit to you all. I again thank you, and God bless you all and keep you safe. Vicki

Nov 29, 2011

They approved me when my cl was around 540, BUT the fees are high. Avoid Orchard Bank & HSBC bank. I applied for Capital One around the same time, and they are a BETTER to work with, their fee is alot lower and they give you a credit increase with 6 months of good payment history.

Aug 26, 2011

this card is BS. first there is a 59$ annual fee with the card. they approved me for a $300 limit, fee was instantly billed to acct. has been open for over 8 months paying balance in full monthly. HSBC WILL NOT REWARD YOU FOR GOOD BEHAVIOR. bank refused a CLI stating as a business decision they would not approve a request. same information from manager and from retention dept. again. this card is BS.