Question

Anleen105

What's the best way to close a credit card w/a big limit?
The credit card accounts for 15% of my total credit line and I'm worried that closing it will hurt my credit score but I really want to close some of my credit cards cause I have too many.. What can I do?

You should read the articles on this site so you can learn about credit like you should.  Closing cards hurts your score and is stupid in the majority of cases.  Your score is based on how much credit you have available and how responsibly you use it. You don't know that right now and really need to learn, because this knowledge will help you for the rest of your life.