Question

amandalynn36

what the heck I can't even get approved for a secured credit card that is how bad my credit help
How am I supposed to fix my credit I have 3 actual bills on my credit report Electric bill, cell phone bill and a charge off everything else is student loans and medical bills someone please help Im drowning in debt and don't know where to start to clean it up

Most Helpful Response

State Department Federal Credit Union has a secured Visa without a credit check. It's a rewards card with 6.99% APR. I've posted a lot about this card because it's great, and I'm very happy with it. You can go to the SDFCU website and open a savings account. It'll say on the website how to become a member. Once you have at least $250 in the account, call their loan department and ask to open a secured card. If you apply online, they'll do a hard pull. And they report to all 3 CRAs as a secured credit card. I've only had mine a month, but so far, so good. Good luck...