Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

• Annual Fee $0-$99
  • Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Regular APR 23.90%*

Our Take

If you’re looking to build your credit, the Indigo® Platinum MasterCard® could be a good option.

What to Like

The Indigo® Platinum MasterCard® is geared toward consumers who are looking to build their credit. Before applying, you can get pre-qualified without affecting your credit score, so you can get a better idea of whether or not you’ll be approved. As a fun bonus, the card also comes with a few different card designs that you can choose between.

Look Out For

Depending on how strong your credit is, this card could come with an annual fee. There’s also a relatively high APR and a Penalty APR that the issuer can apply if you miss a payment.

Jul 18, 2016
Great Unsecured Card - (score under 600)
PhillyGirl2 Cardholder

I received an invitation for this card via email.  My credit score was under 600 at the time but I applied anyway.  I got an immediate approved for this card.  I was shocked.  No deposit required.  The customer service is great and two of my friends also applied and were approved without deposits.

Jun 07, 2016
Good Rebuilder
TorryBachman Cardholder

I applied and it recommended the card, Approved for 300$ spending Limit. My card is on its way in the mail. Fees (if any) are right there and they are up front about it.  Do NOT rely on CK reccomendations, they are JUST recommendations. Not everyone they think will get a card will actually get a card, it is just a SUGGESTION. Treat it as such.   Remember your CK scores are not real FICO scores, they are Vantage 3.0.  Most lenders pull FICO scores.

Jun 06, 2016
Don't do it....
Anastasia2695 Cardholder

I applied for this card because CK suggested I do so to lower my credit utilization. I got approved for an unsecured card with only a $300 limit on it with a $59 annual fee that they automatically deduct from your balance before you get the card, then when I got the statement, the minimum payment is $40 even though it only has the $59 balance on it. I have no intentions on using this card. Even thinking about closing the account altogether. I notice that my CK score actually dropped after I opened the account.

Jun 23, 2016

first off you dont understand how credit works. The average age of your accounts is an impact on your score. If you would read about this it would help you on tr long run vs posting negative opinion you obviously arent educated in because your mad at the moment.

Indigo® Platinum MasterCard®