2.4
from verified cardholders

May 12, 2021
Excellent rebuilder....tips...tips..tips..

Applied in Dec 2020 I had a 605 credit score when I applied. It went up to a 620 credit score when approved. Credit Limit $300. Excellent card to start off to rebuild. The secret ask questions. If you bill due date is on the sixteenth of every month and you know it takes 10-12 business days to process your payment. That means you have until the fourth of each month to pay. Otherwise its a late fee. Pay balance off every month. I keep balance under $100.

Jul 30, 2021
HORR REE BALL

This card is horrible. If you can get one from another source, I highly suggest it. The annual fee is $99, they give you $300 to start. They won't wave the fee even after years of on-time payments. Won't raise the limit. So after year 3, you're paying THEM basically to use your own money. Customer service is definitely a nightmare. Rude and discourteous. Save yourself he frustration!!!

Application process
Customer service

Jan 27, 2023
Terrible card ! do not get trapped

$99 dollar fee per year, for $300 credit, never raised limit for 4 years. Out on medical leave and wanted to close out and work with them and was told the interest and late fees still accrue on closed card!!! If I could choose zero stars I would!

Jan 25, 2023
Terrible

I have this credit card having money in the bank they return the payment they like to hit you with late fees this credit card has ruined so much of my credit report I do not recommend this credit card for anyone this credit card has ruined my chances to buy a house I have so many regrets for this credit card never again I wish I never applied now I have to wait a few more years to buy a house because of this credit card so if you are reading this don't get this credit card you going to regret it.

Jan 23, 2023
Horrible Card

Sad to say Credit Karma gets paid to push these high intetest Credit Cards. Worst choice ever.

Jan 21, 2023
Not worth it

Getting this card is not worth it at all. Save yourself money and time and find a better card to apply for. They charge a high annual fee and if you don’t like it they immediately offer to close your account. Don’t joke around with these people because they’ll close the account and hang up on you.

Jan 02, 2023
Couldn't understand the Indian on the phone.

Basically it sucked. I paid it off and was done with it.

Dec 29, 2022
Worse Card in the World

$100 annual fees for a $300 credit line, $40 late fees and they non stop berate you by phone when you are accidentally late 1 day on payment. I get a billing statement sometimes, and sometimes I do not so its hard to tell when my due date was. They are a horror to deal with as I constantly cannot login to my own online account and even with my card information, social, billing, etc, the site tells me I cannot reset my password so I am constantly locked out from my online account. This company can to hell

Dec 27, 2022
High Fees

Too high of fees.

Dec 25, 2022
Don't get this card

I got an offer on here / credit Karma for this and they said I was going to get a credit increase after 7months of on time payment. I have been using this car for 16 months now and do pay in full and haven't got any credit line increase. Call customer service and they were rude to me about the credit line increase. And to make it worse they charge $99 for yearly fee. Don't get his card. I will close it soon. $300 can't do it for me and I spend way more out of my checking account monthly so this will be gone soon after I get my new card with 0 fees. I will take a hit since its my longest card on my credit file / rebuilding my credit after from ID theft. I rate this card 1 star I wish they had 0 star

Nov 03, 2022
Garbage

I had this card for 6 months, always paid my card in full, never late. Long story short, I applied to another credit card with better interest, higher allowance, I called Indigo to cancel card, no balance at all. Ready, 3 years later they say I was late on 1 payment, 3 YEARS LATER, I am still fighting to this day. I check my credit every month, how in the heck does that happen and is allowed. They are not trustworthy. Stay away from this people. Up to you, you have been warned.

Oct 28, 2022
Great card

I was able to get 1k on this card when no other card would offer more than 300 and I’ve had it almost a year now with ZERO issues or late fees I set it up on autopay and I don’t even have to check it. They have helped my credit so much! Good luck!