2.4

May 05, 2020
Has been great for rebulding credit

I see a lot of bad reviews here, I have had it for almost a year with no issues at all. I was actually scared after I had been approved and read some comments here and wondered if I should cancel it. Glad I did not do that, it has helped me rebuild credit after my business took a dip caused by other companies offshoring. If you pay your bill and are responsible it is a great starter card to build or rebuild. I also saw bad reviews on the interest? You knew the rate before you accepted? This card is for risky people to prove they can be responsible with credit and is perfect for just that. Otherwise get a secured card. This company is doing people a hug favor and it's annoying how ungrateful many people can be. I have never had to contact customer service, I use my card and pay my bill, very simple.

Sep 05, 2018
Stay Away from this Company!

I have had this card for 4 months now.? I have made my payments on time and early.? I have a payment history of six payments to date with no issues what so ever.? I just payed my balance off and all of a sudden this piece of garbage credit card company places a paymemt hold on my account after they take the money out of my account. So now my credit is locked up for 8 days for paying my balance on time in full.? I reached out to customer service and after being on hold for 47 minutes, I recieved no help.? The first CS agent spoke very difficult to understand english with a thick Indian accent.? After going through that, I asked for a Supervisor, Supervisor MJ came on line 20 minutes later to tell me that no matter what my payment history, their system randomly selects payment holds on their customers and their is nothing that can be done about it.? No one is authorized to over ride that hold.? I could understand if I was delinquent or if my payments were reterned.? However, I was treated with unacceptable service and became victim of policy that should not have applied to me.? Stay away from these people, I would not recommend this company to do business with.? I will cancel this card as soon as possible.? Further, most company's has an app making it convenient for payemts and accessing account information.? This company is definiltly? behind the eight ball with the times.? Again, do not under any circumstances do business with these people. ?

Jan 13, 2022
Headache

Have this card to rebuild credit, customer service hard to get a hold of, my card expired and since I haven't used it in 6 months didn't notice, requested new one, can not activate, the previous account connected to old card deactivated, can not get online to see "new" account, or any details, on hold for hours with customer service. After over a year with this card no added benefits with on time payments and pay offs, if you want something to just report to credit bureau might be for you, nothing but a hassle and pain in the butt for me, time to close and get my money back.

Jan 10, 2022
Poor serveice

I’m currently trying to get a house and I’m close enough to get a new statement with less numbers put on the statement so that way I have a better chance of getting a better interest rate I called them to get an updated statement and I needed it today however they don’t do anything that will help you get any information on that day they have to either mail it or fax it this is putting an extreme delay on everything and hopefully I don’t lose this house so far my experience with this card is very very poor they like to throw hidden fees and everywhere they can get and it just makes doing what you need to do to survive extremely hard I do not recommend this

Jan 06, 2022
No credit increase

After having this credit card for 3 years with no increase in credit limit, I finally canceled it. High interest card, no benefit. Customer service was always helpful.

Jan 05, 2022
A trap

Only apply for this card to have credit and on time payment history to improve your credit score. Once you can apply for another card do so and pay this one in full and close it out. I’ve applied online to have my password reset and it’s been 5 hours and no email reset yet. And no chance for an increase.

Jan 04, 2022
Good for small purchases

Good for building up your credit score

Jan 03, 2022
The Worst

Lets start by saying that I received my card, no trouble activating it, however, could not use it. then they bill me for 76 bucks initial fee (understandable) but I cant pay because they cant find my account when they try to look me up....but they want their money at the due date. So i call...they cant find me. So after A LOT of wasted days back and forth they finally found me. After Long hold times & bad customer service I cancelled the account...but not after paying the 76 bux that they refused to credit. Terrible people. Bad Karma.

Dec 23, 2021
AVOID IT

Had the card for a little over a year, never used more than $30 for gas ever other month and promptly paid off. No chance for an increase regardless of balance and payment history. BOOM $99 annual fee (which should have only been $59) hits. You see this issue? If you have this card for 3 years or more, your annual fee will be more than you can ever get as a credit limit. Called to cancel card and the foreign operator could care less. Way better options out there

Dec 23, 2021
Decent Card

This card will help your credit but never gives you an increase and makes your debt ratio look horrible each time. Other than no issues with it, just besides the annual fee they charge.

Dec 18, 2021
Great Credit Booster

Card did help improve my CS. They do not offer CLI. They will offer one of their sister cards Milestone ( which I had first), and Destiny and there is another one out there with a higher credit limit, but still you will only get approved with the $300 high schooler credit limit. I just did a BT to pay if off and close. I would stay but they don't offer credit line increase with none of their cards.

Dec 16, 2021
Never Increases Limit

I had the Indigo card foe about 4 years. As my credit score rose and I obtained other cards with dramatically higher limits. I asked if I could get a limit increase but was told no. My limit was only 300 so I just stopped using the card. After not using the cards for months i was charged the 99 dollar annual fee. That was the last straw! I called cancelled the card and the 99 dollar fee was credited to my account because I cancelled w/i 30 days of the fee being charged. Thanks but no thanks.