Great for people working on their credit††

Annual fee

$75 the first year $99 thereafter

2.5

Sep 19 2020
Good for re-building your credit

I've had no problems with Indigo or Milestone both cards are good for those with bad credit and I wasn't sure about applying for them because of the bad reviews but after doing some research I believe most of these reviews are fake! why do I say that is because on there website it tells you there is an annual fee and no credit limit increases, so you should know this before you apply, I've had no problems with the website, my payments are posted the next day and they report to all the credit bureaus. Both cards do have a high annual fee, so I plan to keep them for about a year and try for a card with no annual fee.

Sep 28 2020
I don't recommend this card

This card offers no incentives, no credit increases, good to use for very small purchases, but if you are looking for a card that will reward you for making on-time payments, this is not the card for that.

All reviews

Jun 05 2021
APPROVED WITH 501

This was second card I got approved for after 10 years of horrible credit hadcredit one card for 8 months on time payments got approved for this one make my payments out of same account each month the post same night and it’s available next day to use as credit again pay off almost all every month for past 7 months now score just went over 600 this week working to get it back after spending young years demolishing my credit LOL

Jun 03 2021
A joke

They approved you for the lowest amount then charge you a fee from the amount you was approved for before you even use the card in it bring your score down so fast then helping raise it leave this card alone It’s garage!!!

May 28 2021
Worst card ever!! I don’t recommend!

Do not apply for this card high interest rates customer service is very poor!I spoke to a supervisor named Peggy about my account she was not helpful at all!

May 27 2021
It's not a bad card once you know a few things

I have this card and you just need to go in knowing a couple things: -the credit limit will ALWAYS be $300. They don't raise limits ever. -it takes 13 days to process a payment you make online but if you make a payment at Moneygram (yes, there is a fee and you have to go to a location) your payment processes in just about 24 hours.

May 25 2021
Worst credit card ever

Payments take forever to post. Customer service is horrible. I rarely use this card and only keep it open to show as a positive item on my credit report. Horrrible company.

May 18 2021
Scam company

They charged me 200 $ interest for 16 $ purchase. Do not accept that offer. It’s a scam company. I closed the ac just within 1 month.

May 18 2021
One of the worst customers service

One of the worst customer service.. I do not recommend this company.

May 12 2021
Excellent rebuilder....tips...tips..tips..

Applied in Dec 2020 I had a 605 credit score when I applied. It went up to a 620 credit score when approved. Credit Limit $300. Excellent card to start off to rebuild. The secret ask questions. If you bill due date is on the sixteenth of every month and you know it takes 10-12 business days to process your payment. That means you have until the fourth of each month to pay. Otherwise its a late fee. Pay balance off every month. I keep balance under $100.

May 12 2021
DO NOT GET THIS CARD!!!

There are better cards to apply for to start or reestablish your credit. It takes 14+ days and counting just to see your payment credited to your account. They received my payment 4/28/21 and I have yet to see available credit. WORST CARD EVER!!!! I have Credit One credit card also which so far has been great. I'm forced to give a one star but it deserves NO STARS!!!

May 07 2021
Please do not get this card.

Please do not get this card. I had this card for 4 years not credit increase the limit is only $300. It's say annual fee between $75 or $99. one was $99 every year. The payment was always $40 a month. Even if you are desperate don't do it.

Great for people working on their credit††