Regular purchase APR

Annual fee

$75 - $99

1.8

May 24 2017
Good
CreditKarma Member

I was approved less than a month after my bankruptcy was discharged. My limit is low ($300) but because it lowered my credit utilization my ck went up 92 points.

Feb 17 2017
AWFUL

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND HIGH ANNUAL FEES. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR INDIGO

Feb 18 2020

Feb 16 2020
Not sure what to think
CreditKarma Member

Got this card from on here received the card don't understand why it's telling me that my chances of getting this card is poor when I already have it and also called to activate card it asks you to set up a pin I go try to use the card it tells me invalid pin so I call them and they tell me you can't set up a pin that way even though it gave me that option they say they have to send you one out and that's the way you have to keep I'm not sure I like this idea

Feb 13 2020
Understanding Customer Service
CreditKarma Member

I politely asked them to lower my interest rate after making a $140 minimum payment: Late payment fee (oops.. ), plus over the limit fee and penalty. They refunded me over half the amount as account credit. How nice! I have good credit history and have never declared bankruptcy. Try to get transferred to the right customer service department, they might just help you out. High annual fee sucks, I'm with everyone on here and I'll probably cancel it before the next one hits.

Jan 24 2020
easy to get! low credit approved
CreditKarma Member

Applied and was approved, despite having poor or fair approval odds. Great card! Used a little bit and paid it off... hopefully it helps to build some credit!

Jan 23 2020
Their are better options than Indigo!
CreditKarma Member

Even if you're without a credit card. DO NOT apply for this card. I've had the card for two months and so far it has been of no use. They placed a 14-day hold on my card.

Jan 04 2020
I say 50/50.
CreditKarma Member

I’ve had this card for a short time, and have used it. It is essentially a worthless $300 credit card; the end. But it has gotten me out of a jam a few times. I had no billing or communication issues, and no complaints. I say get the card but it’s only $300. You’re better off just saving $300 interest-free bucks yourself, and use it on that rainy day.

Dec 20 2019
Slow payment posting
CreditKarma Member

Generates late payments fees and negative credit reporting due to slow payment posting. Choose a different card!

Nov 20 2019
Horrible, not worth the hassle.
CreditKarma Member

The website doesn't work, I'm not even using it and I'm always over the credit limit. This card is horrid.

Nov 12 2019
DO NOT GET THIS CARD!!
CreditKarma Member

High annual fee and very low credit limit $300 which they will NEVER increase.? Very bad/rude customer service center!!!

Nov 04 2019
Don't get this card unless...
CreditKarma Member

Don't get this card unless you're building credit.? The credit limit is at most $300.? They charge a $99 annual fee and don't offer a credit limit increase.? It's not worth the headache or the cost associated with it.

Regular purchase APR