2.4

May 05, 2020
Has been great for rebulding credit

I see a lot of bad reviews here, I have had it for almost a year with no issues at all. I was actually scared after I had been approved and read some comments here and wondered if I should cancel it. Glad I did not do that, it has helped me rebuild credit after my business took a dip caused by other companies offshoring. If you pay your bill and are responsible it is a great starter card to build or rebuild. I also saw bad reviews on the interest? You knew the rate before you accepted? This card is for risky people to prove they can be responsible with credit and is perfect for just that. Otherwise get a secured card. This company is doing people a hug favor and it's annoying how ungrateful many people can be. I have never had to contact customer service, I use my card and pay my bill, very simple.

Sep 05, 2018
Stay Away from this Company!

I have had this card for 4 months now.? I have made my payments on time and early.? I have a payment history of six payments to date with no issues what so ever.? I just payed my balance off and all of a sudden this piece of garbage credit card company places a paymemt hold on my account after they take the money out of my account. So now my credit is locked up for 8 days for paying my balance on time in full.? I reached out to customer service and after being on hold for 47 minutes, I recieved no help.? The first CS agent spoke very difficult to understand english with a thick Indian accent.? After going through that, I asked for a Supervisor, Supervisor MJ came on line 20 minutes later to tell me that no matter what my payment history, their system randomly selects payment holds on their customers and their is nothing that can be done about it.? No one is authorized to over ride that hold.? I could understand if I was delinquent or if my payments were reterned.? However, I was treated with unacceptable service and became victim of policy that should not have applied to me.? Stay away from these people, I would not recommend this company to do business with.? I will cancel this card as soon as possible.? Further, most company's has an app making it convenient for payemts and accessing account information.? This company is definiltly? behind the eight ball with the times.? Again, do not under any circumstances do business with these people. ?

May 11, 2022
Fees

First year was good then yearly fee doubles absolutely worthless customer service

May 10, 2022
That’s the worst card to applied for

They don’t report to the credit bureau As they said ..

May 05, 2022
Worst card ever

Worst credit card company I have ever even heard of. So here's the skinny. I get a card with indigo and pay all of the fees associated with the card. After accumulating a balance, I attempted to make my first payment and the payment was returned. This happens several times over the course of a couple days; keep in mind this is several days before the due date. I contact my bank in an attempt to determine what the issue is. My bank says sorry we just didn't recognize the card company we will allow your payment through. My payment goes through no problem. 4 months go by of me making my monthly payments on time, after paying down the balance I attempt to use my card again and it gets declined. I call indigo and they say sorry we permanently closed your account due to to many returned payments and there's noway to reopen your account, but if you would like to you are more than welcome to reapply. Now this really passed me of because the way I took it is I would have to pay all of those account start up fees basically twice to have an account with indigo that I can't count on. They could have called me or contacted me. I had a perfect payment history with them never being late or missing a payment. So I will pay off the remaining balance of my account with them and I will never do business with this bank again. They are un reliable there customer service is garbage and they make the whole experience feel very impersonal there interest rates are crazy high I feel like they just took my money in fees and interest and I got nothing in return. I call that the hot apple bend over. STAY AWAY FROM THIS CARD. There are better card options out there for people whom are trying to repair there credit.

May 03, 2022
You ever been robbed and it was perfectly legal?

When I was going to be charged a 100 Dollar Yearly Fee on a 300 Dollar Limit Card with No chance of ever getting an Increase? I'm not sure what that computes to the yearly interest rate? But I'm sure The Mob and Quito are in Charge.

May 02, 2022
Don't bother

This card is probably the worst credit card to obtain. Most cards allow you to make a payment and it posts to your account immediately. This card allows payment only from a checking account, not from a debit card. Once the payment is made, it takes 14 days to be clear on your account. That makes absolutely no sense. I wish I would of known that before wasting my time. Building credit... I don't think so, it does just the opposite.

May 01, 2022
Good card to rebuild

This card is ok to start out a rebuild. I was able to get it shortly after my CH7. However, it will only be a $300 limit with no CLI ever. This is well documented on their website. Also if you have to get a new card number due to fraud they will make you create a whole new login and profile as well as adding your payment account information and auto pay info again. This can lead to a very long process.

Apr 22, 2022
Frustrating card

I had the card and used it for monthly bills like Netflix, electric bill etc to help build my credit back. Approved amount was low which is understandable considering I was rebuilding, but it was frustrating after never being late, maintaining a balance, paying interest, paying it off, and constant use of the card that despite all that the annual fee wouldn't be renegotiated or the line increase would not be increased. Every other card I have I have several thousands of available balance options but this one at $300 was a pain and frustrating so I dropped it after 18 months.

Apr 18, 2022
Debt to add to debt

Good if you don't mind paying $40 for it to sit in your wallet each month and then try and ask what I can do to fix and keep getting charged when it's a $200 card they'll charge you up to $1000 without working with you. Horrible just stay away from it. The people there don't know what they're doing or how to fix it.

Apr 18, 2022
On time payments but late reports!

I have made multiple and on time and early payments every month since I received this card, I've had it for a year now and the down side is that, they don't report things on time so they come up at late payments even though I made a minimum payment at the start of the month and a extra payment later into the month, thats 2 monthly payment one early and one extra, and I have 3 late payments on my record? .....how? It makes no sense.

Apr 16, 2022
horrible

everything from interest rate to never an increase bad cservice