Great for people working on their credit††

Annual fee

$75 the first year $99 thereafter

2.2

May 05 2020
Has been great for rebulding credit

I see a lot of bad reviews here, I have had it for almost a year with no issues at all. I was actually scared after I had been approved and read some comments here and wondered if I should cancel it. Glad I did not do that, it has helped me rebuild credit after my business took a dip caused by other companies offshoring. If you pay your bill and are responsible it is a great starter card to build or rebuild. I also saw bad reviews on the interest? You knew the rate before you accepted? This card is for risky people to prove they can be responsible with credit and is perfect for just that. Otherwise get a secured card. This company is doing people a hug favor and it's annoying how ungrateful many people can be. I have never had to contact customer service, I use my card and pay my bill, very simple.

Apr 29 2020
Seriously?

Come on credit Karma. You are supposed to be helping people build credit and you offer this card as a recommendation? They have over 400 bad reviews. You should NOT advertise such a horrible business!!!

Feb 25 2021
small and easy

I have had this card for over a year. The $300 limit keeps it from getting too high and the bills are small. I have had no problems at all with this card. I make all payments through the website and no issues there either.

Feb 24 2021
It takes a month to pay for your card!!

I've called customer service twice. They are awful who doesn't want to understand nor do they care about your concerns. I will be closing this account the moment I'm able to do so which will be by the end of the week. I pay this card to nearnfull balance, it shows in their statement, it reflects on the balance and for sure it's been taken from my bank. They refuse to see if there is a technical issue and instead repeats the same thing over and over again. FOR YOUR OWN SANITY Do NOT APPLY!!!!

Feb 15 2021
Worst card ever!!!!

I got approved for 300.00 credit limit with no problem over a year ago. I only used the card a few times. I stopped using the card because it takes so long to update and report to my credit report. I had to apply to other credit companies to assist with increasing my score. My score went from 600 to 720 with NO help from this company. I then inquired about a credit line increase and was told that was not an option. What’s the point of having this card??????? After justifying your credit worthiness and they will not increase the limit. So now I have the card and never use it.

Feb 11 2021
Worsts credit card ever

I don’t the fees for what, it’s very bad credit card you can have it in your life. I gave one star because there is no way to give zero.

Great

Only negative thing to say is the yearly fee high as soon as I get credit score will get one without yaerly fee and dump this one

Awesome credit restart

I've had nothing but positive results. After using and paying my card on time each month, My credit score has gone up as well as many offers for other cards. Anyone serious about having good credit can trust this card. I do and am GREATFUL for the chance to prove myself worthy.

great for rebulding credit

keep your credit limit less then 30% and watch your credit score go up plus Three credit bureau reporting!

Feb 06 2021
Average

This is a good card. Wish they had an app for your phone but website it super easy. My limit is low and never changes. I just use for gas and stuff like that.

Feb 05 2021
great credit builder

this card is easy to use for building credit will work with you if you fall behind as long as you continue to make at least minimum payment which i might add is always more than reasonable

Feb 03 2021
Horrible

I am so upset that I pay my bill and it takes 14 days to process and then I am reported for having a balance. I pay it off every month but because you take so long to apply the payment, which is made on the due date. The last hit to my credit cost me 29 points.

Great for people working on their credit††