2.4

May 05, 2020
Has been great for rebulding credit

I see a lot of bad reviews here, I have had it for almost a year with no issues at all. I was actually scared after I had been approved and read some comments here and wondered if I should cancel it. Glad I did not do that, it has helped me rebuild credit after my business took a dip caused by other companies offshoring. If you pay your bill and are responsible it is a great starter card to build or rebuild. I also saw bad reviews on the interest? You knew the rate before you accepted? This card is for risky people to prove they can be responsible with credit and is perfect for just that. Otherwise get a secured card. This company is doing people a hug favor and it's annoying how ungrateful many people can be. I have never had to contact customer service, I use my card and pay my bill, very simple.

Sep 05, 2018
Stay Away from this Company!

I have had this card for 4 months now.? I have made my payments on time and early.? I have a payment history of six payments to date with no issues what so ever.? I just payed my balance off and all of a sudden this piece of garbage credit card company places a paymemt hold on my account after they take the money out of my account. So now my credit is locked up for 8 days for paying my balance on time in full.? I reached out to customer service and after being on hold for 47 minutes, I recieved no help.? The first CS agent spoke very difficult to understand english with a thick Indian accent.? After going through that, I asked for a Supervisor, Supervisor MJ came on line 20 minutes later to tell me that no matter what my payment history, their system randomly selects payment holds on their customers and their is nothing that can be done about it.? No one is authorized to over ride that hold.? I could understand if I was delinquent or if my payments were reterned.? However, I was treated with unacceptable service and became victim of policy that should not have applied to me.? Stay away from these people, I would not recommend this company to do business with.? I will cancel this card as soon as possible.? Further, most company's has an app making it convenient for payemts and accessing account information.? This company is definiltly? behind the eight ball with the times.? Again, do not under any circumstances do business with these people. ?

Sep 18, 2022
Outstanding customer service

I called in. Waited less than a minute Agent was very polite and friendly I could clearly understand her. She transferred me to tech support for assistance. Waited less than a minute. IT guy was outstanding. I could clearly understand him. Very patient, polite and friendly. Made sure that I understood how to set up my account. Also provided me with my account balance, available credit and payment as well as due date. Overall it was a great experience.

Sep 06, 2022
they will charge late fees

ive been on auto pay for 5 months and each month i still get a late fee lol i called spoke to a manager and she awas rude and i got rude back and this b**** closed my account with out me saying close my account!!!DONT GET THIS CARD OR ANY CARD THAT goes they card genius’s

Aug 18, 2022
Does....

My BEST advice to you? Do NOT spend money on this card... Use it to just have an extended credit line so you build credit. The interest rates and annual fees are difficult to keep up with..

Aug 15, 2022
-10 stars

No Limit increases, limited English speaking customer service. didn't send me a replacement card, but charged annual fee($99) and refused to remove it. DO NOT USE THIS CARD OR COMPANY!

Aug 12, 2022
Horrible customer service

First off, these people are horrible. I had to constantly tell this individual I spoke with to stop yelling at me and speaking at me in the rude way he was. I honestly wish I never opened an account with them. ESP bc they automatically charge you a late fee of $40 after one day even if you have autopay set up to come out. Regardless if it hasn’t posted to your account. And the only way to waive the fee is if the set up auto pay for you which doesn’t make no sense to me… maybe it’s just me, but from where I’m standing, $40 is ridiculous!!!! And once I told him I’ll be paying off my card this month and shutting it off, he got more defensive with me like I insulted him personally. And I work in customer service and this isn’t how things are supposed to be handled. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a good card to have when you need something for back up or to help build credit. But the customer service sucks butt. So I wouldn’t recommend at all. They are never helpful!!

Aug 10, 2022
Deceptive

I had this card for a year and a half. Never missed a payment. They never increased my limit beyond the initial $300 credit line, even though my other creditors had extended me lines up to $3000. I decided to close the account due to the high yearly fee. I received a confirmation letter after calling to close the account. Three weeks after that I got a statement with the $99 yearly fee and my account was still open. When I called the rep told me my account was still open despite the fact I had a confirmation letter from them the account was closed.

Aug 08, 2022
No chance of higher limit...

I had the card for a year, when the year was coming to a close they sent me a letter in the mail warning me that the yearly charge was coming ($99) so i figure ok ive had it a whole year with perfect payments, let me see if i can at least get a higher limit ($300). they tell me they dont do higher limits, not that i dont qualify, they told me there was no way this card would ever get an increased limit. its a great starter card, but seems to have no potential to grow.

Aug 03, 2022
Horrible, Double Charges and Unauthorize Charge.

I called this company to let them know about an authorize charge on this credit card, this charge was done by someone online, they trying to make me pay for it by giving me another card with a different account They transferred the unauthorize charge to the new card. I am not paying for nothing I did not charge. Especially it was done in California and I live in Florida. I been fighting since March. I closed the card, I will never ever get this card, I would not recommend this card to anyone

Jul 21, 2022
It does what it is intended for..

I applied for this card to rebuild my credit, my credit score was about 550. I’ve had this card a year now without any issues. I do not pay the balance in full every month, I do carry a balance. They are slow to report to the credit bureaus but they do report it, also I gave this card only 3 stars because they don’t have an app to see acct balance and log in and pay and they are slow to apply your payment to available credit. My limit is $300, and other than that the annual fee is high but I wasn’t able to get a card through other maybe credit card companies so these types of cards helped to repair my credit.

Jul 21, 2022