2.7

Sep 10, 2020
Credit booster

I applied for this card. At first it did take about 3 weeks to process even though i paid the $200 the day i applied for the CC. I was starting to get worried but then i got emails i was approved my card was on its way and i was happy. Of course the annual fee $29 was immediately applied so i choose not to spend anymore for my first month since im sticking to only 10% use to gain credit points to buy a house. Im going on my 2nd month and i will know by sept 13th how this gets reported to all my credit bureaus and ill update again with a new review after that. So far im happy with it. I will use my 1st purchase of $20 bucks after the 13th towards gas for my vehicle and keep it at that then pay the 20 in full by the first week of month since my bill is due every 9th of month. its important to pay it atleast 5-6 days before the due date due to online banking payment takes a few days to process the payment. Thats the only thing do not wait till the last day to pay bill because then you can be officially late on payment posting with them. I dont care for interest rates right now since i have only 1 reason for using this credit card and its for my gain and credit scores to rise. i hope this helps for anyone in my situation. My scores have gone up from 560 to 590-600 within 6-8 weeks.

Oct 28, 2019

Jun 09, 2022
Helped my credit, but....

I paid a $500 dollar deposit, paid the card off regularly, it did help my credit. I decided to close it because I had better offers at other card services, I paid it off and closed it. They wouldn't refund my deposit.

May 30, 2022
run away, dont waist your time

Run, Dont walk away from this card. I just canceled my account with this card. They had online bill pay for about 10 min. Now you have to set payments up through your bank to pay your bill. Checking account only. If you call them to make a payment they charge you $10 to do so. Getting the card only raised my score a few points. If you have no other options and have to get a secured card PLEASE dont choose this one. They are a huge pain to work with!!!!

Mar 11, 2022
The worst

The worst credit card i ever had stay away

Jan 21, 2022
I'm not like the way they do business

I still haven't received my card and i ordered mines 3 months ago and I had to put the 200 deposit I want my card or I'm calling the big boss

Jan 11, 2022
Headache

I would not suggest this card to my worst enemy this has been the biggest headache I have ever had in my entire life their whole bill-paying process is a load of mumbo-jumbo that will make you want to shoot yourself I will probably never use this card ever it is just going to sit there because of the bill-paying prophet

Nov 27, 2021
Easy to close

I am satisfied with how effortlessly it was to close my account. I didn't realize that the deposit was refundable but I soon found out when I decided to close my account. The only thing I didn't like was the fluctuating unpredictable interest charges.

Nov 02, 2021
Great for restoring credit

This is a get it and forget it card used solely to restore my credit. I kept it for two years and got my credit back up to where I was receiving offers from major credit issuers again. Keep your balance at zero and watch your credit go up slowly each month.

Oct 24, 2021
Making payments not user friendly

No problems with using card or getting started. Making payments was the worse unless you want to pay the extra fee to pay over the phone. My bank does not have the option to pay online so I had to have my bank MAIL a check for my payments. Not a bad card but paying was inconvenient.

Oct 14, 2021
Manages

I have had this card for a while now, I make full amount payments on it and it boost my credit. At times I will go months and months without knowing a payment was even posted to this card. I havent really had any issues with it so.

Oct 13, 2021
Credit Booster/ LOVE IT

Got this to improve my credit and it is so easy to use and easy to use the website, I haven't had to call customer service so I'm not sure about the person to person experience but my experience with the card has been great!