Great for establishing a credit history††

$29

2.4

Aug 09 2017
Serves its purpose

I'm shocked by some of the recent reviews that I've read about this card. Other than the annual fee, it's just like any other credit card. The reviews that state you can't make online payments are false. I make my payment online every month. No problem. I've hard this card for a little over 4 months and it serves its purpose. Everyone shouldn't get so wrapped up in interest rates because as long as you pay the card off monthly, you don't pay interest. I'm starting to think some of these reviews are just made to be negative because a lot of the information being shared is false.

Oct 28 2019

Nov 15 2020
It's raised my credit score...but hard to pay

The card raised my score but you can only pay on auto draft from your bank. They don't let you know that right away. So you most likely won't be able to pay on time. You will have to call in and request the late fee to be removed as if it's your fault.

Nov 10 2020
Good card

People complain about this card. I've had it for awhile and pay off my balance with no problem. So if you want to max it out and then only make minimum payment then it's your own fault. That shows your not responsible.

Oct 14 2020

Oct 08 2020
have an updated ID

The application took a few weeks to get processed, then I had to verify myself by uploading a picture of my ID and bill statement however my address needs to be the same on all documents and my license wasn’t up to date (it wasn’t expired it just had my old address) so they couldn’t verify me until my ID was updated and I didn’t wanna wait any longer so I just cancelled my application, said my refund would be back in 3-5 business days, also if you wanna reach you’ll have to search for their phone number otherwise you can only send letters to them

Sep 10 2020
Credit booster

I applied for this card. At first it did take about 3 weeks to process even though i paid the $200 the day i applied for the CC. I was starting to get worried but then i got emails i was approved my card was on its way and i was happy. Of course the annual fee $29 was immediately applied so i choose not to spend anymore for my first month since im sticking to only 10% use to gain credit points to buy a house. Im going on my 2nd month and i will know by sept 13th how this gets reported to all my credit bureaus and ill update again with a new review after that. So far im happy with it. I will use my 1st purchase of $20 bucks after the 13th towards gas for my vehicle and keep it at that then pay the 20 in full by the first week of month since my bill is due every 9th of month. its important to pay it atleast 5-6 days before the due date due to online banking payment takes a few days to process the payment. Thats the only thing do not wait till the last day to pay bill because then you can be officially late on payment posting with them. I dont care for interest rates right now since i have only 1 reason for using this credit card and its for my gain and credit scores to rise. i hope this helps for anyone in my situation. My scores have gone up from 560 to 590-600 within 6-8 weeks.

Sep 03 2020

Jul 28 2020
Worst card ever

I can’t even make a payment online or through the phone with a live agent.

May 28 2020
My biggest error

The first thing, they do not have a system to make a payment like other credit cards in the world. The only time they used their system as they took out the money for the security deposit. They pay you back your security deposit when you closed the account. The security deposit is not refundable like they advertise.

Apr 11 2020
serving its purpose

I have made many purchases online using my card and not once did I have to go through my bank. I love that this card is building up my credit. It's been only three months since I got it and so far so good. T

Mar 30 2020