Great for establishing a credit history††

$29

2.4

Aug 09 2017
Serves its purpose

I'm shocked by some of the recent reviews that I've read about this card. Other than the annual fee, it's just like any other credit card. The reviews that state you can't make online payments are false. I make my payment online every month. No problem. I've hard this card for a little over 4 months and it serves its purpose. Everyone shouldn't get so wrapped up in interest rates because as long as you pay the card off monthly, you don't pay interest. I'm starting to think some of these reviews are just made to be negative because a lot of the information being shared is false.

Oct 28 2019
I won???t recommend this to anyone

They won't report your on time payments at all.

May 28 2020
My biggest error

The first thing, they do not have a system to make a payment like other credit cards in the world. The only time they used their system as they took out the money for the security deposit. They pay you back your security deposit when you closed the account. The security deposit is not refundable like they advertise.

Apr 11 2020
serving its purpose

I have made many purchases online using my card and not once did I have to go through my bank. I love that this card is building up my credit. It's been only three months since I got it and so far so good. T

Mar 30 2020

Won't build only make credit worse!

Mar 25 2020
If you like fees, this is your card!

If you breathe wrong, this card will charge you for it, then compund the fees on top of that. Run away!!! -Keith

Feb 26 2020
I wish I hadn't opened this.

They make it really challenging to pay. I paid over the phone and got a $10 fee. Don't get this card! Get another, this one is awful. I'm just going to pay it off and never use it again and open another secured account with a reputable bank that lives in 2020 and not 1984.

Oct 28 2019
I won???t recommend this to anyone

They won't report your on time payments at all.

Jun 06 2019
FAKE DONT DO IT

I got charges from this company called them and the First Lady I spoke to said I had a pending application which I did not apply for she transferred me then the next person said he couldn't see everything that CS could see then transfers me back for this guy to talk like he puts his chin into his neck/throat and tell me my name isn't even in the system a bunch of bulls*it fakes I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS CARD CONPANY TO ANYONE Wait and build your credit up and you'll be able to get a REAL c

Jun 06 2019
FAKE DONT DO IT

Got charges from this company called them and the First Lady I spoke to said I had a pending application which I did not apply for she transferred me then the next person said he couldn't see everything that CS could see then transfers me back for this guy to talk like he puts his chin into his neck/throat and tell me my name isn't even in the system a bunch of bulls*it fakes I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS CARD CONPANY TO ANYONE Wait and build your credit up and you'll be able to get a REAL c

Dec 28 2018
Terrible company, worse customer service

This company has the worst customer service I've ever encountered. Hung up on the majority the times I called, unhelpful rude employees. They still have my $800 deposit and a hold on my application, its been over a month. Made me fax a cancellation request, it's been 6 days and no response...Do not do business with "first progress" more like last resort.

Dec 05 2018
Horrible company.

Does not post payments properly, charges huge fees for the payments they post late. No proper customer service. All communication is by regular postal mail. They don't even deserve 1 star.

Great for establishing a credit history††