2.8

Aug 31, 2021
I haven't had any problems with payments

I applied for this card, was approved quite fast, put my deposit down, got my card in the mail, used my card and went ahead and made an online payment before I got my bill in the mail after doing that it showed up on my credit report as being on time paid and 100% paid off. Then I use the card again and now my statement is showing a minimum balance of $38 too which is great my credit score has jumped up 68 points in 2 weeks!!!!

May 04, 2021
They kept my money

I applied for this credit card and I even sent my verification over night through usps service. They claim they never received it and never returned my Deposit as it states on their agreement. I have my tracking # . I really wanted to try this service. I just wang my deposit now though.

Jul 21, 2022
Helps getting your credit started back.

They are slow but they work with you and help you get your credit back right. It also help getting your credit started.

Jun 09, 2022
Helped my credit, but....

I paid a $500 dollar deposit, paid the card off regularly, it did help my credit. I decided to close it because I had better offers at other card services, I paid it off and closed it. They wouldn't refund my deposit.

May 30, 2022
run away, dont waist your time

Run, Dont walk away from this card. I just canceled my account with this card. They had online bill pay for about 10 min. Now you have to set payments up through your bank to pay your bill. Checking account only. If you call them to make a payment they charge you $10 to do so. Getting the card only raised my score a few points. If you have no other options and have to get a secured card PLEASE dont choose this one. They are a huge pain to work with!!!!

Mar 11, 2022
The worst

The worst credit card i ever had stay away

Jan 21, 2022
I'm not like the way they do business

I still haven't received my card and i ordered mines 3 months ago and I had to put the 200 deposit I want my card or I'm calling the big boss

Nov 27, 2021
Easy to close

I am satisfied with how effortlessly it was to close my account. I didn't realize that the deposit was refundable but I soon found out when I decided to close my account. The only thing I didn't like was the fluctuating unpredictable interest charges.

Nov 02, 2021
Great for restoring credit

This is a get it and forget it card used solely to restore my credit. I kept it for two years and got my credit back up to where I was receiving offers from major credit issuers again. Keep your balance at zero and watch your credit go up slowly each month.

Oct 24, 2021
Making payments not user friendly

No problems with using card or getting started. Making payments was the worse unless you want to pay the extra fee to pay over the phone. My bank does not have the option to pay online so I had to have my bank MAIL a check for my payments. Not a bad card but paying was inconvenient.

Oct 14, 2021
Manages

I have had this card for a while now, I make full amount payments on it and it boost my credit. At times I will go months and months without knowing a payment was even posted to this card. I havent really had any issues with it so.

Oct 13, 2021
Credit Booster/ LOVE IT

Got this to improve my credit and it is so easy to use and easy to use the website, I haven't had to call customer service so I'm not sure about the person to person experience but my experience with the card has been great!