Great for establishing a credit history††

$29

2.7

Sep 10, 2020
Credit booster

I applied for this card. At first it did take about 3 weeks to process even though i paid the $200 the day i applied for the CC. I was starting to get worried but then i got emails i was approved my card was on its way and i was happy. Of course the annual fee $29 was immediately applied so i choose not to spend anymore for my first month since im sticking to only 10% use to gain credit points to buy a house. Im going on my 2nd month and i will know by sept 13th how this gets reported to all my credit bureaus and ill update again with a new review after that. So far im happy with it. I will use my 1st purchase of $20 bucks after the 13th towards gas for my vehicle and keep it at that then pay the 20 in full by the first week of month since my bill is due every 9th of month. its important to pay it atleast 5-6 days before the due date due to online banking payment takes a few days to process the payment. Thats the only thing do not wait till the last day to pay bill because then you can be officially late on payment posting with them. I dont care for interest rates right now since i have only 1 reason for using this credit card and its for my gain and credit scores to rise. i hope this helps for anyone in my situation. My scores have gone up from 560 to 590-600 within 6-8 weeks.

Oct 28, 2019

Sep 16, 2021
Absolutely terrible

This company is awful. Difficult to make payments and the customer service team doesn't seem like they care at all to help. Highly do not recommend!

Sep 13, 2021
Will not not return deposit

Do not get hooked on this card. Customer support is helpless and requests most inquiries to be submitted in writting by mail. When I closes the card they never returned the two hundred and never responded to three written requests. CrediKarma I love but should never recommend this card on their site. Also be very careful with late fees on a card like this, all disputes must be in writing.

Aug 31, 2021
I haven't had any problems with payments

I applied for this card, was approved quite fast, put my deposit down, got my card in the mail, used my card and went ahead and made an online payment before I got my bill in the mail after doing that it showed up on my credit report as being on time paid and 100% paid off. Then I use the card again and now my statement is showing a minimum balance of $38 too which is great my credit score has jumped up 68 points in 2 weeks!!!!

Aug 27, 2021
Love it

Got this to improve credit and it is so easy to use and use the website

Aug 13, 2021
boosts credit good

i applied for this card. i put a deposit down, once i was approved and started using it i havent been let down or disappointed yet, has boosted my credit pretty well, i highly recommend this secured credit card for anyone looking to build or rebuild their credit

Aug 06, 2021
Credit score benefit!

I got this card specifically to improve my credit score. It took 30 days, but the results were worth it with a 60 point jump. I maintain a reasonable balance and pay on time. This card is worth the consideration.

Jul 22, 2021
Dont get this

that online billpay stuff they make you do is the worst I swear

Jul 13, 2021
Great Card to build your credit.

My experience with this card was very convenient. Easy to use when purchasing items and review online information. Easy to pay my bill.

Jul 11, 2021
Inefficient

First of all, this card is quick to get your deposit. I paid extra for faster processing which took almost a month to hear anything from them. They do not have a telephone number, only a PO Box so good luck with customer service. So almost a month later I get a snail mail from them saying I need more documents to prove my residency. Why didn’t they ask for it during application? I had to send them a photocopy of documents and buy stamps just to I can send it to them. Another three weeks later, here is the card. When you use your card it takes a good 2 weeks for anything to get posted. Paying through my bank online has restrictions compared to other cards. This one will only accept payment exactly on my due date unless I go the old fashioned route of sensing a check and buying stamps again. Why is this bank obsessed with snail mail?

Jun 16, 2021
Terrible

Avoid at all costs go with a different secured card takes forever for them to receive your payments and the customer service is terrible

Great for establishing a credit history††