Great for establishing a credit history††

$29

2.7

Sep 10 2020
Credit booster

I applied for this card. At first it did take about 3 weeks to process even though i paid the $200 the day i applied for the CC. I was starting to get worried but then i got emails i was approved my card was on its way and i was happy. Of course the annual fee $29 was immediately applied so i choose not to spend anymore for my first month since im sticking to only 10% use to gain credit points to buy a house. Im going on my 2nd month and i will know by sept 13th how this gets reported to all my credit bureaus and ill update again with a new review after that. So far im happy with it. I will use my 1st purchase of $20 bucks after the 13th towards gas for my vehicle and keep it at that then pay the 20 in full by the first week of month since my bill is due every 9th of month. its important to pay it atleast 5-6 days before the due date due to online banking payment takes a few days to process the payment. Thats the only thing do not wait till the last day to pay bill because then you can be officially late on payment posting with them. I dont care for interest rates right now since i have only 1 reason for using this credit card and its for my gain and credit scores to rise. i hope this helps for anyone in my situation. My scores have gone up from 560 to 590-600 within 6-8 weeks.

Mar 25 2020
If you like fees, this is your card!

If you breathe wrong, this card will charge you for it, then compund the fees on top of that. Run away!!! -Keith

Jan 18 2021
SUICIDE

The best way to make a payment with this card is to return everything back to the way it was.

Dec 17 2020
Do Not Sign Up For First Progress

In my fifth week of waiting on this card, and their customer service line is horrible. Go somewhere else, or at least read the reviews carefully. This place is terrible service.

Dec 12 2020
Worst card in my life

Trust me they'll have an excuse for every little problem out the many that happens to you.. I would just try to get a discover it card to save the stress

Dec 03 2020
Mediocre customer service but a good card

Have had this card for 6 months, No bad experiences for me. Just use it, pay it early, and carry a low low balance month to month and it will help your credit.

Dec 01 2020
Work excellent

I believe if you only use 30% of what you put down. You will never have to worry about interest as well as building your credit credit karma reports it. I feel it is complicated making payments haven’t figured it out yet. I just pay through my bank . Other then that . I am just trying build on my credit and only use a small portion of the money.

Nov 10 2020
Good card

People complain about this card. I've had it for awhile and pay off my balance with no problem. So if you want to max it out and then only make minimum payment then it's your own fault. That shows your not responsible.

Oct 14 2020

Oct 08 2020
have an updated ID

The application took a few weeks to get processed, then I had to verify myself by uploading a picture of my ID and bill statement however my address needs to be the same on all documents and my license wasn’t up to date (it wasn’t expired it just had my old address) so they couldn’t verify me until my ID was updated and I didn’t wanna wait any longer so I just cancelled my application, said my refund would be back in 3-5 business days, also if you wanna reach you’ll have to search for their phone number otherwise you can only send letters to them

Sep 10 2020