2.3

May 18, 2021
Credit builder worked perfectly

For those who don’t understand credit card usage. This card was the first I applied for because nobody else would approve. It’s a credit builder. NOT for the person looking to buy a car with. That being said I opened this card 5 years ago. And my credit was approx 570 or so. ALWAYS paid on time. Never maxed the card out. Keep it below 30% of usage. And after a few months of responsible payments you score will begin to increase. Remember people want to have great credit and they need a stepping stone. This card only allows for a max of $300 (in my case anyways). And doesn’t raise your limit at all. That being said use it for a gas fill up once a month and pay off before the balance period. I now have 9 credit cards and 770 credit (took me 5 years to get here). With an overall credit limit of $50,000 Try to keep this open as long as ya can. Length of credit history is also a factor. Closing will only shorten part of your credit history. I’m happy with my decision to do this.

Sep 15, 2021
It was okay

Had this card for over 18 months, was never late and for the last 4 months I had no balance. They never not one time had to call or get in touch for no reason. Never offered me a credit line increase stayed at 300,00 for all that time and they charged me $99.00 when I got the card.(which I know they would). Was going to get rid of it after 10 months but when I looked at my account they had just charged me another $99.00 for the next year a month early. Keep it for 8 more months just for emergency since I owed nothing on it after paying the the second $99.00 off and then I called them last month and told them to cancel my account. For the first time in 18 months I talked with someone and they wanted to know why I was canceling my card. I told them the reason was no time did I get a credit line increase and said thank you and hung up. They just Don't care about there customers. Claude PS now I keep getting invitations from them to apply for a new card with a $700.00 credit limit. Of course the catch is I have to $49.00 one time charge along with $175.00 yearly fee every year. So I get a $700.00 card in which they take $224.00 right off the top. Almost to funny to believe. Not again.

Nov 17, 2022
Awful. Find something else

annual fee and interest rate are too high. There is no app. The most frustrating credit card experience I’ve ever had.

Nov 12, 2022
Out of date

I applied and they asked to verify my self by either faxing them a copie of my id and my social or to mail it.. so i mailed it then they said it wasnt readable smh. So i said forget it such a hassle doing things like the 1920s. No one even owns a fax machine

Oct 30, 2022
Good for rebuilding credit

This has been a great card, which they get 3 stars for. However, their renewal fee, which I just got a letter about, amounts to $200 per year just to have the card. Not worth that much when I have 10 other cards with as high or a higher limit. $100 maybe, but not $200. Sorry milestone. It's been real.

Oct 16, 2022
Um credit karma will miss lead you

This card is trash almost 30 % and only 300 limit lol only fools get this card what a joke

Oct 05, 2022
Low credit limit

This card is not worth it. What can you do with a $300 limit that never increase but the interest rate is super high. Not worth it. Peter. TX.

Sep 30, 2022
Garbage

Customer service is horrible, hard to communicate as every operator I've spoken to barely speaks or understands English. They don't take action on fraudulent charges and keep them on your balance to charge you interest first and overage charges if they can. $99 yearly fee is a rip off, horrible company, don't recommend to anyone

Sep 27, 2022
Horrible Card To Have

Made a payment 13 days ago for $75.00 . It cleared my bank account and still is not available to use. I was told some type of random review. Horrible credit card. I do not recommend. Can't understand the agent because the accent is so thick you can't understand what he was saying.

Sep 12, 2022
They make it tricky to pay

Unlike other credit card provides where you can make seem less payments in an app with your debit card these folks do not . The wanted me to mail a check ( who has checks in 2022) or give them my account and routing number and those where the only options they provided. Customer service was not helpful. I’m wondering if they give the card to people then make it hard to pay just to charge extra fees

Aug 21, 2022
Not a good credit card

Not a good credit card I had the smile stone credit card for more than six years with a limit of 300 which was never increased call spoke to a representative they said we do not increase the car then they went up on an annual fee of 99 which then I decided to close out the account and my score dropped because I had a credit card that was close on my account never increase five years card $300 and it didn’t help me build up my credit score What the credit card that help me build up my score was Merrick what discover

Aug 20, 2022
Balance

Had a $300 limit. It was at maxed at $300 and I closed it, personal reasons, and now I have a balance of over $800