2.3

Dec 08, 2016
Milestone CC is just that.. a Milestone*

Milestone CC is a card for individuals who are rebuilding their credit. Again, whenever you use these type of CC's be prepared to have a lower CL and to have to pay a annual fee. Milestone isn't so bad, The customer service is good, their online site is basic ( check balances, make your payments, see statements ETC ) . If you are rebuilding, I would recommend this CC over ones like 1st premier, Indigo, first access Etc. they all charge you a " Processing fee, Annual fee and a monthly account management fee.. that's too many fee's in the beginning for me !? This CC serves it's purpose to be a milestone in your credit rebuilding. It offers just enough credit to get you organized and exercise discipline before you go and apply with the higher ups.?

Aug 21, 2018
Avoid at all cost

Do not apply for this card your card will arrive with a bill already past due they will demand $32 late fee before you even receive the card

Jan 12, 2022
Worst card I ever applied for

I applied for it got approved for a big $300.00 then I activated it it cost me $59 worst card I've ever applied for dont waste your time I'm going to paye the $59 then see if I can cancel it

Dec 22, 2021
Terrible

I have this card and have had nothing but trouble with payments! I get double payments taken out consistently without consent. Customer service is terrible as they give you the run around as to why they double dipped from my bank account and my card balance does not reflect the total amount they took! Plus, good luck trying to get through to anyone without at least a 20-30 minute wait time on hold! If you are thinking about this card, please reconsider!

Dec 13, 2021
DO NOT APPLY NO MATTER WHAT

I knew there would be an annual fee but I was extremely surprised to find that instead of the supposed $75 fee, I got hit with a $175 fee right off the bat. Plus looking at the card service agreement I realized it also charges an additional $12.50 per month after the first year. That's $325 per year just to have the card and not even use it. On top of that the interest is exorbitant at over 30%. This means that I'm paying a massive interest rate each month just to pay off the fee they charge in the first place. I have average/repairing credit and have several other cards that have no fee or maybe $50 or less and lower 20% interest rates. I got this card for emergencies but the fees alone make it not worth it. I am closing this card but still owe the $175 fee for the privilege of having this horrible card for one day. Stay away from this card.

Dec 05, 2021
DO NOT GET IT

it’s not worth the headache.

Nov 27, 2021
Trash! Worst card Ive ever owned

Have to pay them through money gram in person (I guess Chase J.P. Morgan is reputable enough?) took 6 days to process the payment… then they need to wait 14 days to make sure it clears? They dont even have an app. So it basically takes 21 days to process a payment so if your going to use this card make sure to plan 21 days ahead. Most inconvenient card Ive ever used and definitely not worth the time and ding on your credit

Nov 04, 2021
Horrible

Applied and got approved. As soon as I receive the card I went to activate it a few days later . Come to find out it already has a outstanding balance of $175 , a card I just received already has a outstanding balance of over $100 . When the anual fee it’s self is $75 the first year and $100 thereafter . So I got charged for 2 years of use on a card I just applied for . Would not recommend for ANYONE!!!!!

Oct 31, 2021
Served it's purpose... I guess

This card was suggested & I applied. It served its purpose but the fees & no chance of limit increase makes it a 2 star card. Currently paying it down to shut it down.

Oct 27, 2021
Outdated, Inefficient System

Whatever programs they use seem very old. I can not create an online account and when I reached out to Milestone, I was told it's probably my router. What?!? That makes no sense! I'm on the same router I used to apply online, as well as I use this 'router' for all my other banking just fine. Additionally, for whatever reason, they often as for my full SSN when I contact customer svc. This feels like an unsafe practice for 2021. Asking for just the last 4 should be sufficient to verify like other financial institutions. Needless to say, I'm encouraged to pay my balance off as quickly as possible as my exp. w/Milestone so farhas felt super sketch.

Oct 25, 2021
Not worth it!

Everything about this card is jacked from interest rates to annual fee. Wouldn't recommend to anybody

Sep 15, 2021
It was okay

Had this card for over 18 months, was never late and for the last 4 months I had no balance. They never not one time had to call or get in touch for no reason. Never offered me a credit line increase stayed at 300,00 for all that time and they charged me $99.00 when I got the card.(which I know they would). Was going to get rid of it after 10 months but when I looked at my account they had just charged me another $99.00 for the next year a month early. Keep it for 8 more months just for emergency since I owed nothing on it after paying the the second $99.00 off and then I called them last month and told them to cancel my account. For the first time in 18 months I talked with someone and they wanted to know why I was canceling my card. I told them the reason was no time did I get a credit line increase and said thank you and hung up. They just Don't care about there customers. Claude PS now I keep getting invitations from them to apply for a new card with a $700.00 credit limit. Of course the catch is I have to $49.00 one time charge along with $175.00 yearly fee every year. So I get a $700.00 card in which they take $224.00 right off the top. Almost to funny to believe. Not again.