2.3

Dec 08, 2016
Milestone CC is just that.. a Milestone*

Milestone CC is a card for individuals who are rebuilding their credit. Again, whenever you use these type of CC's be prepared to have a lower CL and to have to pay a annual fee. Milestone isn't so bad, The customer service is good, their online site is basic ( check balances, make your payments, see statements ETC ) . If you are rebuilding, I would recommend this CC over ones like 1st premier, Indigo, first access Etc. they all charge you a " Processing fee, Annual fee and a monthly account management fee.. that's too many fee's in the beginning for me !? This CC serves it's purpose to be a milestone in your credit rebuilding. It offers just enough credit to get you organized and exercise discipline before you go and apply with the higher ups.?

Aug 21, 2018
Avoid at all cost

Do not apply for this card your card will arrive with a bill already past due they will demand $32 late fee before you even receive the card

Jun 24, 2022
Dont do it

Hidden charges not honest

Jun 16, 2022
Reps are useless

I called to make sure a payment wasn’t submitted to my bank a second time after realizing I put the wrong account and got hit with a NSF. Rep said all I had to do was delete the wrong account from my profile and it would be fine. Fast forward to today and I get an email from my bank that they tried a second time even though I deleted the account from my profile! So another NSF. I’m done with them. Once I get this balance paid off I’m closing this account!

Jun 03, 2022
Está de aquellas

I believed is worth it and very easy to use and to make payments as well.

May 26, 2022
Poor customer service

Things were fine and my credit was getting better. However a month ago I wasn't able to log into my account and still can't. Called was told wait a week try again but because they disconnected my call they didn't put in the service ticket. So now I'm supposed to wait another week to be able to get into my account. Bunch of ridiculousness.

Mar 17, 2022
Low limits and ridiculous fees

Canceled after 2 months, owed $72 before I even activated the card. Avoid at all costs.

Mar 10, 2022
Do NOT keep for more than 1 year

I had poor credit...now at fair. I applied and got approved. I never paid interest....I linked it to my PayPal and Amazon Prime and signed on weekly to pay in full. After a year they charged me the $99 annual fee...then decided they would deduct the payments from my account and hold the funds for 14 days...really?...so since I paid for the year...keeping it on my good credit file but I hardly use it...also they never do credit line increases...will NOT be keeping for a 3rd year...be careful with this card.

Mar 09, 2022
do not get this card. not worth it

I got the card only 300. credit limit canceled it and they still take 75.00 even if you don't activate card.

Mar 08, 2022
alright if you have no other choice

when you make a payment, it does not reflect in your available credit until 2-3 weeks later also, did not have option for credit limit increase after several months of on-time payments

Mar 08, 2022
Waiting and waiting for payment to post

I called to find out why my credit available was -$4 when it should have been $94. I was told that my payment on the 3rd wouldn't post to the account until the 18th! 15 days till a payment posts is ridiculous! If you've got the time to wait for your money to post, go for it. If not, do not apply for this card.

Mar 07, 2022
Forget what everyone else says

If credit karma says you will get approved then you will get approved! If you need to build your credit and need a guaranteed credit card then apply for this one..