Regular purchase APR

$75 the first year $99 thereafter

2.3

Dec 08, 2016
Milestone CC is just that.. a Milestone*

Milestone CC is a card for individuals who are rebuilding their credit. Again, whenever you use these type of CC's be prepared to have a lower CL and to have to pay a annual fee. Milestone isn't so bad, The customer service is good, their online site is basic ( check balances, make your payments, see statements ETC ) . If you are rebuilding, I would recommend this CC over ones like 1st premier, Indigo, first access Etc. they all charge you a " Processing fee, Annual fee and a monthly account management fee.. that's too many fee's in the beginning for me !? This CC serves it's purpose to be a milestone in your credit rebuilding. It offers just enough credit to get you organized and exercise discipline before you go and apply with the higher ups.?

Aug 21, 2018
Avoid at all cost

Do not apply for this card your card will arrive with a bill already past due they will demand $32 late fee before you even receive the card

Sep 15, 2021
It was okay

Had this card for over 18 months, was never late and for the last 4 months I had no balance. They never not one time had to call or get in touch for no reason. Never offered me a credit line increase stayed at 300,00 for all that time and they charged me $99.00 when I got the card.(which I know they would). Was going to get rid of it after 10 months but when I looked at my account they had just charged me another $99.00 for the next year a month early. Keep it for 8 more months just for emergency since I owed nothing on it after paying the the second $99.00 off and then I called them last month and told them to cancel my account. For the first time in 18 months I talked with someone and they wanted to know why I was canceling my card. I told them the reason was no time did I get a credit line increase and said thank you and hung up. They just Don't care about there customers. Claude PS now I keep getting invitations from them to apply for a new card with a $700.00 credit limit. Of course the catch is I have to $49.00 one time charge along with $175.00 yearly fee every year. So I get a $700.00 card in which they take $224.00 right off the top. Almost to funny to believe. Not again.

Sep 13, 2021
Don’t apply for this card

I paid the 75$ annual fee. It still hasn’t been updated and it’s been 13 days. A payment hold can take 14 days. As soon as it’s updated I’m closing this card.

Sep 11, 2021
It’s fine, but don’t expect anything

It does what it says: reports to the three bureaus and helps you rebuild your credit score. As soon as my score went up, I paid it off and had it cancelled. They have dismal customer service and a terrible website, which is why I cancelled the card — I didn’t want something to happen, like I miss an annual fee or my card be compromised, and get stuck navigating such inefficient customer support. The limit was $300 for me but it sounds like the standard now is $700.

Sep 07, 2021
Do not apply for this card.

I have to say what a card. Fee's were applied and added to your credit report before it arrives.175.00 in fee's were added with a 35.90 APR shown in the mail before the card arrived i have proof. I would not actually give any stars for this card if i had to.

Sep 05, 2021
Just plain bad

I'm usually on top of things when it comes to matters like annual fees and interest rates so how I missed this beats me: there is a $175 annual fee. With an un-increasable credit limit of $700, that renders the card all but worthless. I discovered this when I logged in to add my bank account to the card. Talking to the CS guy was fairly easy but I had to point out the ludicrous situation before closing the account. I get the feeling he's heard it before. As soon as the call was over, I destroyed the card. I used it twice - to get a few groceries and a tank of gas. I'll pay for that but the card will never be used again. I hope I'm not in for a fight. No wonder the application process was so easy.

Aug 16, 2021
Nearly Useless

I've had the Milestone card for almost two years. They do not offer credit increases, period, so I'm stuck with a $300 limit, despite all my other cards increasing my limit as my score went up. Payments take 14 days to post, even after they've taken the money. Customer service is totally unhelpful, they just tell you to wait. I set up my cable and cell phone bill to auto-pay using this card, then I pay off the balance. That's all it's good for. You can't add it to Google or Apple pay and the website is so basic you can hardly believe it. Add in the $99 annual fee and it's just not a good card, but beggars can't be choosers.

Aug 16, 2021
$700 Credit Limit with a $35 annual fee.

Got a pretty good deal on this card. $700 Credit Limit with a $35 annual fee. Credit went from 640 to 664, so that is awesome. The credit card does not offer credit limit increases it looks like, but hopefully that can change. Had the card for less than a month, so I don't have much input on it otherwise.

Aug 09, 2021
Bad card

Don't even waste your time 99 fee on 300 credit limit max. Don't spend over 90.00 or it hurts your credit instead. Bad card, BAD CARD! Not to mention horrible customer service with no online app at all. Definitely look at other cards and think twice bout this one.

Jul 30, 2021
Limit does not increase

I got this card when I already owed a lot of money. The limit was low, expected when my score was low. I had it for several years, really didn’t use it because it was nearly useless. Over the several years I paid down my debt, raised my score by 200+ points, yet the limit on this card stayed very low while the limits on my other cards grew with my rising score. When I closed it the phone agent offered a limit 10x what I had the whole time I had and didn’t really use the card. No thanks. In short, don’t bother. It’s not worth the annual fee.

Jul 29, 2021
Ok, I guess

So I was finally able to start getting unsecured cards... I opted for this one my first impression is not great... so they said I was eligible for a credit limit of 1k, I got 700, fee was 75... I was charged 175, I haven't even had this card 1 day and have a fraud claim because someone screwed up... I hope it gets better because it can't get much worse... at least for this and all my other genesis cards were/are awesome. For what they are. Kays awesome, density awesome, indigo pretty good... milestone come out swinging with the "I'm not like your other cards" right off the bat may even cancel it if this isn't resolved pretty quick

Regular purchase APR