Question

feuerbach

Should I keep my secured credit card or should I close it and get back the money?
Now that I have the requirement to open an unsecured credit card I don't know If it worth or not to keep my secured credit card.

Keep it.  You can learn why when you read the articles on this site and practice with the financial planning tools.  Until then, you will be in the dark about credit.  Thism site is specifically made to TEACH people about credit so they can enjoy the benefits from good credit.  This is something not taught in school, unfortunately. HECK, I have a Bachelor's in Business Management and really knew nothing about credituntil after I joined Credit Karma and utilized every bit of learning here.