Question

Wondererr

Should I close my secured credit card that I opened 3 months ago for an unsecured card?
I opened a secured credit card about 4 months ago but in the meantime, I finished payments to get some of my student loans rehabilitated. This made my credit score jump about 126 pts so I'm fairly certain I could qualify for a regular unsecured credit card with some perks and no annual fees. Will it hurt my credit to open a new card and close one that I've only had for a few months? I'm looking to open a mortgage within the year after the rest of my student loans are rehabilitated so I'm super paranoid about making any mistakes my credit but at the same time, I could use that deposit from my secured card to put towards my down payment.