Question

new2credit19

Should I close my Secured credit card?
I applied for my first credit card when I was 18, I'm now 19 and my credit is still fairly new. Long story short, thanks to a computer mishap, my credit card application went through twice leaving me with one secured card and one unsecured card. On my credit report it shows my unsecured card as my oldest (I don't plan on closing this one due to credit age). Since having both these cards I've opened a couple more (one visa and 2 store cards). Because of this I barley even touch the secured card and sometimes even forget about it! Would it be better to close the secured account now? especially since i'm so new to credit and still building?

No,  You never want to close any credit card account, since it will drop your credit score.