Question

rthorner

In order to get a secured credit card do the banks run a credit report?T

Majority of them do, OpenSky is only one I know do not check your credit history, as with any credit related items, read the terms and conditions, understand what you get yourself into before you apply.

To learn how credit works, I suggest reading the articles on this site.  After all, teaching about credit IS the purpose of Credit Karma. I now enjoy a very good credit score because I took the time to read the articles and learn what needed to be done.

IS