Question

kelmail

Help Please! BEST credit card for having a high balance with low interest.
I'm looking for a credit card that offers rewards or cash back, low interest, no annual fee, and at least a 10K limit. I plan on paying for an optional service and I don't want to take out a loan. My score is Excellent (777-800) and I have low debt and a citi preferred and chase freedom credit card already. I can pay cash but I want to continue my good credit since I don't utilize my cards often and the introductory offers wore off. Having low or no interest is most important to me. Thanks!

Most Helpful Response

Sounds like you need to do some mining.

Credit mining is creating a situation where the creditors are vying for your business.  If your scores are as you say, then you should have no problem securing the best rates and benifits out there. 

Use sites like this one or others around the web that offer credit cards and loans.  Check out the offers, check out the rates and perks spend a few minutes checking out the card offers, even clicking the "apply now" button.   Then click off the site without ever completeing an application. Do this for 3 or 4 card offers and Viola, Within a week written "Pre-approved" offers should be flooding your mail box.  Collect a few and compare rates and benifits and accept the best offer that fits your needs. There are some very nice 0% credit offers right now. 

.