Question

Dani1987bp

Help!! I updated my credit card to a reward card and now I got -25 pints on my report. what to do?
It was on Old BOA card and now credit carma acts like a got a new card with debt on it already. it was a free update from BOA for getting cash rewards. what should i do? my points dropped with 25... thank you!!

I am not sure what happened but I suspect that when they opened the new rewards card, it closed your old BOA credit card. The old card had your good credit history on it and the new credit card has no credit history to report yet. This probably decreased your Age of Credit History, which brought your score down. Now you will need to create a new good credit history on your new card to increase your credit score.

Dani1987bp

wow. I even have an email which says no change to your credit score from BOA . Credit Karma shows the old date