Question

jerzeyzfynest

Citi double cash vs capital one venture one for rewards
I am going to be doing some traveling as well soon I actually have the free version capitalone venture one rewards card plus I have American Express delta sky miles card. I prefer delta when I fly so figured I would have a card for them. I read some things that say all capital one credit cards are horrible they have great understanding of the card and advertising but when it comes down to it they are not that great in terms of rewards. Capital one told me once I have been with them for a full year it's closing in on that maybe now a year they will upgrade me to the annual version for 2x miles.

Anyway I been using my Citi double cash card for primary purchases and my discover card for the rotating 5% cash back, and wondering if I decide to upgrade my capital 1 card should I use that instead of the Citi card? For everything but 5%?

Never Chase the Rewards unless you are charging more then 120,000 on the card each year.