3.1

Jun 24, 2021
Great Travel Card

Good Sub-Tier card for the annual fee at 3x multipliers on (4) categories. Just got my sign up bonus worth about $600 not to mention the points added to get the bonus =$720. The best value to redeem the points using it on flights or hotels at a 1:1 ratio compared to if you try and redeem for cash, gift cards, or amazon purchases - you would get less! With the $100 hotel credit and TY points on Citi's travel portal used as a combo. Just remember to do your homework when pricing the hotels as sometimes you might get a better deal with third party sites than Citi's Reward Portal. I use this card frequently for gas, market, dining, and of course travel. Had it for a couple months and glad I applied for it.

Aug 12, 2021
HORRIBLE

Horrible card from a horrible card. Most of the benefits like lounge access do not work. Bank closed my account out of nowhere after just a few months of use and will not tell me why. Noone is ever at the bank working, everyone is on a lunch break.

Oct 14, 2022
Can’t give 0 stars so have to settle with 1star

Citi might have the most amazing service among all the credit cards. You will enjoy talking to customer care and they help you in every possible way and provide some great suggestions like closing a credit card. All your issues will be resolved if you follow their advice.

Aug 14, 2022
Credit Limit for Card is Useless

My wife and I were both recently approved for new Citibank Premier credit cards. We have had a Citibank AAdvantage card for 35 years with a credit limit of $53,000 and a Citi business card with a credit limit of $20,000. Both cards are used sparingly due to the low benefits compared to our Chase cards. Both new Citi cards were issued with an extremely low maximum credit limit of $3000. (We average $15-$20k/monthly on credit cards and always pay the entire balance). When I contacted Citi requesting to transfer at least $5000 credit from our existing cards to the new ones, I was informed City does not allow transfer of credit between cards (Chase allows transfers without issue). We were both summarily denied credit increases on the new cards with the statement: "Try again after six (6) months. We want to see if you are trustworthy." We cancelled both new Citi cards as well as my Citi business card. No thanks Citibank.

Apr 05, 2022
Decent Travel Card

The sign-up bonus is pretty great. The thank you rewards portal is easy to use and the process is simple to book travel and/or transfer points to their partners. Unfortunately this card lacks the lounge access, TSA pre check etc. but nonetheless its a decent card to get into the travel rewards credit card game.

Oct 10, 2021
Great Card

Applied for this card several months ago and was approved right away. Took advantage of the bonus points they offer and was very satisfied. Great Card for hotels/travel, gas and dining 3x times points on those categories. And the costumer service is always so great. This is my second card from Citi and they never disappoint. Approved with an initial CL of 10K and I know they will raise it in 6 months for me they always do.

Aug 12, 2021
HORRIBLE

Jun 24, 2021
Great Travel Card

May 26, 2021
Best balanced travel card available

Love the card ..3x groceries..3x resteraunts..3x travel...100 dollar annual hotel credit yearly...with point flexibility you would be a fool to not get this credit card ...love you citi..+ 600 dollar sign on bonus