3.7

Jun 24, 2021
Great Travel Card

Good Sub-Tier card for the annual fee at 3x multipliers on (4) categories. Just got my sign up bonus worth about $600 not to mention the points added to get the bonus =$720. The best value to redeem the points using it on flights or hotels at a 1:1 ratio compared to if you try and redeem for cash, gift cards, or amazon purchases - you would get less! With the $100 hotel credit and TY points on Citi's travel portal used as a combo. Just remember to do your homework when pricing the hotels as sometimes you might get a better deal with third party sites than Citi's Reward Portal. I use this card frequently for gas, market, dining, and of course travel. Had it for a couple months and glad I applied for it.

Aug 12, 2021
HORRIBLE

Horrible card from a horrible card. Most of the benefits like lounge access do not work. Bank closed my account out of nowhere after just a few months of use and will not tell me why. Noone is ever at the bank working, everyone is on a lunch break.

Aug 12, 2021
HORRIBLE

Jun 24, 2021
Great Travel Card

May 26, 2021
Best balanced travel card available

Love the card ..3x groceries..3x resteraunts..3x travel...100 dollar annual hotel credit yearly...with point flexibility you would be a fool to not get this credit card ...love you citi..+ 600 dollar sign on bonus