3.7

Sep 07, 2021
Surprised!

680 credit, fair chance of approval, and was approved for 4000. I was shocked. Been working really hard at building my credit back up so this helps...

Oct 19, 2021
Denied for "too many" inquiries

800+ credit score, $100k+ salary, $0 debt, extremely low utilization rate, one inquiry in 2021, one inquiry in 2020, and yet denied for "too many credit inquiries." Called their reconsideration line and they wouldn't budge. Unbelievable.

Oct 21, 2022
Be aware please and be careful

I write as i was a previous consumer and i ipen different kind of bank card believe me this card from this bank is like thefts with hidden payments and even if you pay in the schedule time the will charge you extra money because I didn’t like them hidden services and charges and I closed directly my account with high amount on it they continue charge me even with ZERO balance on it , So please i advise any one Do not be go with your emotions and you thought they good never never close your accounts and buy as what you have without debt specially for any credit card.

Sep 15, 2022
Website doesn't work well

From the point of application there was an issue. I had to call to get it fixed. Setting up account online is terrible. They aren't password manager friendly which makes accounts more vulnerable unless you take the time to properly set up. 4% off already discounted gas is good. They put your Costco pic on this card. No initial promos like no interest or cheap balance transfer. Good customer service. Please fix website.

Jul 07, 2022
NOT APPROVED

Been a COSTCO member over 5 years..denied but it's I have a Bj's card ill take my business there 723 score an very good credit approval from Credit Karma..wasted hard inquiry

Jun 01, 2022
Worst service of any credit card I’ve owned

I have been a Citibank holder on other accounts for over ten years. I have never missed a payment on any credit card. I had a credit score of over 720 but when my overall utilization was about 40%, they lowered my CL from $16k to the balance on the card, which was $5k, during COVID. My credit score dropped as my utilization percentage skyrocketed. I called service to get them to reconsider but they wouldn’t. Then when I paid the card off a year later, they lowered my CL to $0!!! What a joke. I canceled the card obviously.

May 17, 2022
Hard to get approved

I had a good credit score over 750 and over two years, but apparently that is not enough. Now i have a hard inquiry against my score.

May 16, 2022
Costco

Not Great!

Feb 11, 2022
Near Zero Consumer Protection

The card is great because it works at Costco, outside of that, I cannot stress enough: User beware. We are NOT the sort to trigger disputes often, hardly ever in fact. But when it's for larger purchases and the merchant does not deliver AND refuses to work with us, then we have to turn to the infamous "chargeback". We had close to 400 pages of documentation when disputing including their guarantee as well as the merchants irrational responses. The case was VERY clear we were in the right. They waived it off with virtually zero explanation and refused to look into it further. $14K down the drain. Thanks Citi card. Great job protecting your customers. With over $420K put on the card in 2021 I think we have a pretty solid standing to review like this

Jan 20, 2022
Worst experience with any credit card

Had been using this for years as I'm a Costco emoyee. Before Christmas someone got a hold of my card number and I had to cancel the card and get a new card number. Citi assured me that any return from the holidays that I have being refunded onto the canceled card will find its way on to my current card and not to worry about the refund. I have over two thousand dollars in returns that have not made it to my new card and don't even show up in the system. The fact that I have spent hours and hours and days trying to get my money back from merchants and cant. I'm done with this card.

Jan 17, 2022
Broken application system

Was sent a pre approval letter, entered my info, and got 'rejected' in seconds. Total waste of a hard inquiry.

Dec 10, 2021
Will close your account for 1 bounced payment.

Canceled entire account due to 1 returned payment. No heads up. Customer service was extremely unhelpful.