Great for Costco and cash back lovers††

$0

3.4

Apr 10 2019
Lots of benefits

Credit Karma matched my approval odds as being "very good". ?I applied and was approved with 4000 starting credit line. ?You have to be a COSTCO card member in order to apply & have this card. ?If you cancel your COSTCO membership your card will be cancelled. ?Keep that in mind when applying. ?

Nov 24 2018
Punitive reporting for usage

This card has the best rewards of my three cards and I had to pay a big one time bill so I decided to use it. ?I paid the bill which was 90% of my limit and then paid off the card right away to avoid a high usage mark. ?They reported the high usage to Transunion immediately and dumped my credit score from excellent to fair on one fell swoop. ?They were absolutely useless on the phone. ?This card wil penalize you for use, avoid all Citi products.

Jun 25 2020
Not approved

I was told i had excellent approval odds on credit karma and got denied with a 776 credit score. Can't believe everything this site tell you is what i learned

May 26 2020
Benefits are good

I use my card for everything. Grocery, gas and some large purchases. The rewards are great, you do have to use at Costco. When I get my reward I go to information desk, the cash it for me and I put in in my savings for what I may need later or something special.

May 05 2020
Useful and lots of benefits

Very useful if you use Costco frequently. I really just use it when I shop Costco, get gas, travel (hotels/flights), and at restaurants. You only get 1% back on other purchases. The rewards add up and they give it to you in a lump sum, but you have to use your reward at Costco.

May 05 2020
Good rewards

Credit Karma matched my approval odds as being "FAIR". So, I decided to applied. I got approved instantly with a credit line of 5k. So far I can’t complaint. I being using the card for my daily routine. Customer services has been great. No complaint whatsoever

May 01 2020

Apr 03 2020
WORST card I've ever had!!!!!

I applied for this card 3 times before I was approved. I was really excited to finally have a card that would provide great cash back rewards. I received my card in December 2019. To date April 2020) I've spent over 11k on the card, and made over 10k in payments. The last 2 payments I've made have been "held for further verification". They hold my money from me for 2 weeks!!! These are large payments of 2k and 3k. I've spent hours on the phone with Citi trying to get answers and get the holds removed. Unfortunately, due to Covid19 that department is not available. Seems ridiculous to do this at all, but during a worldwide pandemic is just egregious. I'm done with Citi for good. Transferring my balance to my awesome Bank of America Alaska Air card and never looking back.

Mar 31 2020
Avoid if possible

Credit usage is reported immediately but a payment made takes two cycle. Avoid, avoid, avoid!

Mar 24 2020
Excellent card to have!

Costco gas gives you 4 point, Costco purchases gives you 3 points, restaurant will give you 2 points, and everything else gives you 1 points. Using the card, as a primary credit card for all purchases, will generate a lot of points. Those points add up, for an average return of about $1,200.00 a year or about $100.00 a month for a couple. I’m sure that would be significantly more with a family of three or more. This card is perfect to use at Costco for the most savings, especially for gas and in store purchases. It’s great for everything else, including travel. I like to use this card all the time because the points really add up in a hurry and it’s returned to you in cash! You get a check for the points you earn by e-mail. The bottom line is that you get a lot more money back from using this card than any of the other cards on the market for consumer use. I haven’t found any other card that gives you back as much money. Take a look and check out the details. Personally, it’s my favorite card to use. Also, the application process is easy and it really helped improve my credit score from regular use.

Mar 24 2020