Great for Costco and cash back lovers††

3.5

Apr 10 2019
Lots of benefits
CreditKarma Member

Credit Karma matched my approval odds as being "very good". ?I applied and was approved with 4000 starting credit line. ?You have to be a COSTCO card member in order to apply & have this card. ?If you cancel your COSTCO membership your card will be cancelled. ?Keep that in mind when applying. ?

Nov 24 2018
Punitive reporting for usage
CreditKarma Member

This card has the best rewards of my three cards and I had to pay a big one time bill so I decided to use it. ?I paid the bill which was 90% of my limit and then paid off the card right away to avoid a high usage mark. ?They reported the high usage to Transunion immediately and dumped my credit score from excellent to fair on one fell swoop. ?They were absolutely useless on the phone. ?This card wil penalize you for use, avoid all Citi products.

Feb 15 2020
Ignore Complainers
CreditKarma Member

Amazing card with a ton of benefits. Unfortunately they did remove flight protection in September but still my go-to card. Please ignore the bad reviews by bitter people who got rejected after CK's recommendation, that has nothing to do with the performance of the card. Easy approval, great card!

Feb 02 2020
Denied with Good credit score & Salary
CreditKarma Member

I got recommendation from Credit Karma to apply for Costco Citi credit card. Even though I have good credit score they rejected my application. Their customer care us worst as they do not know the reason.

Jan 27 2020
Best all around credit card
CreditKarma Member

I’ve had this card for about 4 years now and it is hands down the best card I have in my wallet. I have Discover, 2 Capital One, Amex, and Southwest Chase card and the Costco is my everyday go to card. The rebate checks at the end of the years are awesome. Where else can you get 4% cash back at any gas station???!!! I was approved with a score in the low 600’s. Customer service is great they even credited my account when I used it at a pump with a skimmer, had the new card the very next day. I can’t say enough about this card. Plus Tv’s and things like that come with an extra 2 year warranty just for using your card at no extra charge. Costco gives a 2 year warranty and paying with the card gave me an extra two years on the TV I purchased. You will not be disappointed with this card.

Jan 15 2020
Excellent odds for rejection
CreditKarma Member

So, I got this as a suggestion and applied to know that my application was rejected. Now I dont have the card and this is added to my credit report.

Jan 03 2020

Dec 28 2019
Don’t be discouraged!
CreditKarma Member

I got a weird letter in the mail so I called them and they did an application through the fine and was instantly approved when CK said low/fair odds of owning this card you HAVE to be a Costco member BUT the card pays for itself! 645 TU 675 EQ

Dec 27 2019

Nov 18 2019
Great Rewards program!
CreditKarma Member

Card works everywhere you go and the rewards program is great. You get all the rewards at the end of the year via email and you can print and redeem.?

Nov 07 2019
excellent approval odds and was declines
CreditKarma Member

I have been?a Costco member since 2001. Applied because have "excellent approval odds" and was declined. Now i will have that in my record and no card UGH!

Nov 05 2019
Like a small tax return every year.
CreditKarma Member

Customer service through Citi has been excellent. Love the website lay out and hey, it's Costco.

Great for Costco and cash back lovers††