Great for Costco and cash back lovers††

$0

3.9

Apr 10, 2019
Lots of benefits

Credit Karma matched my approval odds as being "very good". ?I applied and was approved with 4000 starting credit line. ?You have to be a COSTCO card member in order to apply & have this card. ?If you cancel your COSTCO membership your card will be cancelled. ?Keep that in mind when applying. ?

Nov 24, 2018
Punitive reporting for usage

This card has the best rewards of my three cards and I had to pay a big one time bill so I decided to use it. ?I paid the bill which was 90% of my limit and then paid off the card right away to avoid a high usage mark. ?They reported the high usage to Transunion immediately and dumped my credit score from excellent to fair on one fell swoop. ?They were absolutely useless on the phone. ?This card wil penalize you for use, avoid all Citi products.

Sep 14, 2021
A must for Costco Executive members

This card combining both the Costco membership card and Visa credit card makes it very convenient when purchasing gas at Costco gas stations.

Sep 07, 2021
Surprised!

680 credit, fair chance of approval, and was approved for 4000. I was shocked. Been working really hard at building my credit back up so this helps...

Sep 07, 2021
MISLEADING

If I could rate the Costco Anywhere Citicard a 0, I definitely would. Credit Karma always states good approval odds but when you apply CitiCard declines the application. I belong to Costco Executive Membership and spend thousands of dollars every year at Costco so seems a bit odd to be declined. Applicants beware of the misleading information or approval odds. Do your homework and you will find other Visa cards that will approve you. I have actually had a fantastic experience with Discover Card.

Jun 22, 2021
Terrible customer service. Incompetent.

Worst experience I have ever had with a CC. Filed a dispute, a month later I followed up and they never opened dispute. Then they reneged on temp credit before deciding. If I could give this card negative stars I would. They do not and will not have your back. Two months later and I still don't have an answer about dispute. Looking forward to closing this account.

Jun 17, 2021
807 score. 80k salary. No debt. Denied.

Just baffled right now honestly.

Apr 27, 2021
Very pleased with features and service

Great cash back for gas and restaurants, good for other uses as well. Very responsive when I had a dispute, quick to send replacement card when mine was lost, and they offer the ability to lock.unlock the card online.

Apr 20, 2021
Terrible customer service

If you have a dispute or fraudulent charge, plan on paying for it. They are not responsive and it takes forever to get through to a person.

Mar 29, 2021
Lowered my credit limit!

Easy Card to get, have to maintain a Costco Membership to keep card! Out of the blue lowered my limit, no missed payments, no reason! Worst customer service!

Mar 11, 2021
IT'S THE BEST I HAVE

EXCELENTE

Feb 28, 2021
THE WORST CREDIT CARD EVER

I had this card for two years and it was the worst experience I ever had. I even stopped going to Costco because of it. I never got the cash back. Payment is 9pm pacific (because they work with eastern time). A lot of aspects about this credit card are archaic and their policies are not forgiving. It’s best NOT to use this card.

Great for Costco and cash back lovers††