Great for Costco and cash back lovers††

$0

4.0

Mar 24 2020
Excellent card to have!

Costco gas gives you 4 point, Costco purchases gives you 3 points, restaurant will give you 2 points, and everything else gives you 1 points. Using the card, as a primary credit card for all purchases, will generate a lot of points. Those points add up, for an average return of about $1,200.00 a year or about $100.00 a month for a couple. I’m sure that would be significantly more with a family of three or more. This card is perfect to use at Costco for the most savings, especially for gas and in store purchases. It’s great for everything else, including travel. I like to use this card all the time because the points really add up in a hurry and it’s returned to you in cash! You get a check for the points you earn by e-mail. The bottom line is that you get a lot more money back from using this card than any of the other cards on the market for consumer use. I haven’t found any other card that gives you back as much money. Take a look and check out the details. Personally, it’s my favorite card to use. Also, the application process is easy and it really helped improve my credit score from regular use.

Apr 03 2020
WORST card I've ever had!!!!!

I applied for this card 3 times before I was approved. I was really excited to finally have a card that would provide great cash back rewards. I received my card in December 2019. To date April 2020) I've spent over 11k on the card, and made over 10k in payments. The last 2 payments I've made have been "held for further verification". They hold my money from me for 2 weeks!!! These are large payments of 2k and 3k. I've spent hours on the phone with Citi trying to get answers and get the holds removed. Unfortunately, due to Covid19 that department is not available. Seems ridiculous to do this at all, but during a worldwide pandemic is just egregious. I'm done with Citi for good. Transferring my balance to my awesome Bank of America Alaska Air card and never looking back.

Jan 16 2021
Perfect Card for the Saver!

We know who we are! This is the best points program around. I have had my card for two weeks, so far so GREAT! Thanks to the Citi app I can see my points building up. Once a year pay out in February is fine with me. I was a Costco member allready so no real fees from my point of view. Credit Karma said I had a "Very Good" once I got over 760 and I got the card 1st try with much more then I had hoped for. If you are a Costco member and a Saver you should do your homework and look into getting this card. Also, there are additional benefits to using this card on large purchases like travel and services I found out about after getting it!

Jan 15 2021
Love it

I get cash back almost everywhere, I have a good amount to use at Costco. I dunno, can’t think of anything bad. I actually love Citi, best app out there.

Nov 25 2020
horrible communication

I had to cancel the card after husband passed away. Agent mislead me that I would lose use of the card and view statement with online acct. since I was not the primary. I had no printed copies. She said "I'll cancel your husband and we'll get this taken care of". Well she did in 1 second and I had no access to online statements so I could print them out & see charges on the balance. No warning of that. Then I was sent to an offshore bucket shop to reapply which took 45 minutes. Then I had to send their probate dept. copies of death cert., updated notarized estate info and written request with mailing addr. Do they have an employee call me and give me balance info or transfer the charges to my new card? Heck no. Not one person in that huge co. is responsible to contact me in person to sort out the balance due. They send it to a collection agency! So I had to call them and ask what this was for and what company. I am steaming mad and will let Costco know about their partner's procedures which are totally banana republic, adding to my grief and the woes of 2020. Are there any humans in charge anymore?

Nov 01 2020
Citi Costco Anywhere VisaCard by Citi

GREAT CARD I save a lot ,You get a check in February of the savings you spend the previous year. more you spend more you get back, I thin they could improve more savings @ costco and more savings @ restraints in my opinion.

Oct 20 2020
Great For Everyday Costco People

I’m pretty young and got a Costco Membership at 22 years old. I wanted to benefit more from my executive membership. Once I got the card, it had some of the best benefits. This is my #1 when ever if fill up gas and I travel for work so it has earned me money back. Restaurants are 3% and when it comes to splitting bills, I use this card and have everyone Venmo me. I get a lot of Cash back. Only thing is I wish the in-store Costco buying cash back percentage was higher. I already have the Citibank Double Cash Back Card so it pretty much does the same. Other than that, great card, great customer service. I have no complaints.

Oct 19 2020
Only card I use

Great cash back, you can cash check at Costco and no you don’t have to spend it there. They don’t hold any deposits and report to credit bureau as a regular company would. I use this card for everything.

Sep 12 2020

Aug 25 2020
They Regulate your credit usage,

I've had this card for less than six months. They give me a limit and lower my card limit saying I had high usage on other cards. I told them to freeze my account. I'm will pay this card off and take my business elsewhere. I've never been treated like this, with a card. Nobody will dictate my card. I've never missed a payment.

Aug 12 2020
Love it

I don't know why there are so many bad reviews. I love this card. The customer service is excellent and even though I was asked for some additional documents, the approval was immediate. What I like most is that I can make my purchases at Costco without any problems!

Aug 03 2020
Must have if you are using Costco

My card with largest limit. Happy to have and use it.

Great for Costco and cash back lovers††