3.8

Apr 10, 2019
Lots of benefits

Credit Karma matched my approval odds as being "very good". ?I applied and was approved with 4000 starting credit line. ?You have to be a COSTCO card member in order to apply & have this card. ?If you cancel your COSTCO membership your card will be cancelled. ?Keep that in mind when applying. ?

Nov 24, 2018
Punitive reporting for usage

This card has the best rewards of my three cards and I had to pay a big one time bill so I decided to use it. ?I paid the bill which was 90% of my limit and then paid off the card right away to avoid a high usage mark. ?They reported the high usage to Transunion immediately and dumped my credit score from excellent to fair on one fell swoop. ?They were absolutely useless on the phone. ?This card wil penalize you for use, avoid all Citi products.

Jan 20, 2022
Worst experience with any credit card

Had been using this for years as I'm a Costco emoyee. Before Christmas someone got a hold of my card number and I had to cancel the card and get a new card number. Citi assured me that any return from the holidays that I have being refunded onto the canceled card will find its way on to my current card and not to worry about the refund. I have over two thousand dollars in returns that have not made it to my new card and don't even show up in the system. The fact that I have spent hours and hours and days trying to get my money back from merchants and cant. I'm done with this card.

Jan 17, 2022
Broken application system

Was sent a pre approval letter, entered my info, and got 'rejected' in seconds. Total waste of a hard inquiry.

Dec 10, 2021
Will close your account for 1 bounced payment.

Canceled entire account due to 1 returned payment. No heads up. Customer service was extremely unhelpful.

Oct 19, 2021
Denied for "too many" inquiries

800+ credit score, $100k+ salary, $0 debt, extremely low utilization rate, one inquiry in 2021, one inquiry in 2020, and yet denied for "too many credit inquiries." Called their reconsideration line and they wouldn't budge. Unbelievable.

Sep 14, 2021
A must for Costco Executive members

This card combining both the Costco membership card and Visa credit card makes it very convenient when purchasing gas at Costco gas stations.

Sep 07, 2021
Surprised!

680 credit, fair chance of approval, and was approved for 4000. I was shocked. Been working really hard at building my credit back up so this helps...

Sep 07, 2021
MISLEADING

If I could rate the Costco Anywhere Citicard a 0, I definitely would. Credit Karma always states good approval odds but when you apply CitiCard declines the application. I belong to Costco Executive Membership and spend thousands of dollars every year at Costco so seems a bit odd to be declined. Applicants beware of the misleading information or approval odds. Do your homework and you will find other Visa cards that will approve you. I have actually had a fantastic experience with Discover Card.

Jun 22, 2021
Terrible customer service. Incompetent.

Worst experience I have ever had with a CC. Filed a dispute, a month later I followed up and they never opened dispute. Then they reneged on temp credit before deciding. If I could give this card negative stars I would. They do not and will not have your back. Two months later and I still don't have an answer about dispute. Looking forward to closing this account.

Jun 17, 2021
807 score. 80k salary. No debt. Denied.

Just baffled right now honestly.

Apr 27, 2021
Very pleased with features and service

Great cash back for gas and restaurants, good for other uses as well. Very responsive when I had a dispute, quick to send replacement card when mine was lost, and they offer the ability to lock.unlock the card online.