Great for Costco and cash back lovers††

$0

3.9

May 26 2020
Benefits are good

I use my card for everything. Grocery, gas and some large purchases. The rewards are great, you do have to use at Costco. When I get my reward I go to information desk, the cash it for me and I put in in my savings for what I may need later or something special.

Aug 25 2020
They Regulate your credit usage,

I've had this card for less than six months. They give me a limit and lower my card limit saying I had high usage on other cards. I told them to freeze my account. I'm will pay this card off and take my business elsewhere. I've never been treated like this, with a card. Nobody will dictate my card. I've never missed a payment.

All reviews

Apr 20 2021
Terrible customer service

If you have a dispute or fraudulent charge, plan on paying for it. They are not responsive and it takes forever to get through to a person.

Mar 29 2021
Lowered my credit limit!

Easy Card to get, have to maintain a Costco Membership to keep card! Out of the blue lowered my limit, no missed payments, no reason! Worst customer service!

Mar 11 2021
IT'S THE BEST I HAVE

EXCELENTE

Feb 28 2021
THE WORST CREDIT CARD EVER

I had this card for two years and it was the worst experience I ever had. I even stopped going to Costco because of it. I never got the cash back. Payment is 9pm pacific (because they work with eastern time). A lot of aspects about this credit card are archaic and their policies are not forgiving. It’s best NOT to use this card.

Feb 07 2021
they charge interest in the first day cycle even i

I got a promotion to 150 back when I spend 1000 AND I sped more than this and got nothing.

Jan 16 2021
Perfect Card for the Saver!

We know who we are! This is the best points program around. I have had my card for two weeks, so far so GREAT! Thanks to the Citi app I can see my points building up. Once a year pay out in February is fine with me. I was a Costco member allready so no real fees from my point of view. Credit Karma said I had a "Very Good" once I got over 760 and I got the card 1st try with much more then I had hoped for. If you are a Costco member and a Saver you should do your homework and look into getting this card. Also, there are additional benefits to using this card on large purchases like travel and services I found out about after getting it!

Jan 15 2021
Love it

I get cash back almost everywhere, I have a good amount to use at Costco. I dunno, can’t think of anything bad. I actually love Citi, best app out there.

Nov 01 2020
Citi Costco Anywhere VisaCard by Citi

GREAT CARD I save a lot ,You get a check in February of the savings you spend the previous year. more you spend more you get back, I thin they could improve more savings @ costco and more savings @ restraints in my opinion.

Oct 20 2020
Great For Everyday Costco People

I’m pretty young and got a Costco Membership at 22 years old. I wanted to benefit more from my executive membership. Once I got the card, it had some of the best benefits. This is my #1 when ever if fill up gas and I travel for work so it has earned me money back. Restaurants are 3% and when it comes to splitting bills, I use this card and have everyone Venmo me. I get a lot of Cash back. Only thing is I wish the in-store Costco buying cash back percentage was higher. I already have the Citibank Double Cash Back Card so it pretty much does the same. Other than that, great card, great customer service. I have no complaints.

Oct 19 2020
Only card I use

Great cash back, you can cash check at Costco and no you don’t have to spend it there. They don’t hold any deposits and report to credit bureau as a regular company would. I use this card for everything.

Great for Costco and cash back lovers††