3.5

Jun 17, 2021
Approved after verification

Applied for card, CK said fair chance. Other sites said excellent odds. Approved for $9,900. Fico 9 score of 770.

Jun 29, 2021
CK said very good odds but denied

I have several open cards with no balances. I only owe on my house and car and wanted another card to help build my credit further. I have fair/good credit and was given "very good" odds by CK. I applied and was denied...... Thanks for the hard inquiry for nothing CK.

Nov 15, 2022
Applied and was accepted

I will say, I have yet to experience use with this card as I have yet to receive it. That said, Citi utilizes your Equifax credit score to make there decision. My current score on Equifax’s rubric was 720. I was granted an immediate decision and offer a credit line of $9,700.00. I currently have the double cash card with Citi with a limit of $12,000.00. The process for applying was great, I’m sure the extra credit will be even better.

Nov 08, 2022
Only 5% Card Every Month with No Fee

Title says it all. Not sure why so many are complaining....

Oct 25, 2022
Easy application

I was told by CK I had a fair chance of approval but was approved for 4500 which is what I want to pay off a loan and zero interest till 2024

Sep 23, 2022
Customer support is horrible

I actually really liked this card. Site was easy to use, terms were straight forward. However I had to dispute a charge. Site shut down I never even got tracking for items I bought. This should have been a straight forward refund and they refused to assist. Doesn't matter what benefits you get if the company isn't reliable and trustworthy.

Sep 21, 2022
Worst bank

I wish i would never applied for this. Worst customer service. Worst application it wrongly picked the card details that entered when i am doing balance transfer. That is because of its image detection software. It do not take the account of account name. Which is worst thing any banker would do. I suffered 30 days. I woudn't recommend this bank

Sep 09, 2022
Frustrating experience

Citi stated they denied me for having too much available credit in my little rejection letter. Getting that information from customer service was a hassle. It took multiple phone calls, which they gave me incorrect information in (stating that they hard-pulled from all 3 bureaus when they only pulled Eq). Total waste of time! Don't trust approval odds on CK, by the way; they said I had "outstanding" approval odds.

Aug 20, 2022
Stay away

First off, I applied for this based on two variables, CK's outstanding approval odds and the recommendation of a long time Citi card holder. I don't don't typically get denied, so I reached out to Citi to see why. They told me to wait 7-10 business days. Never got the info I was asking. Called several times. No help, no real answer. Haven't heard anything at all, and it's been 3 months. Hit my credit score, I'm unhappy. Don't even explain why I'm denied, I'm just downright frustrated. Called Discover, US Bank, Bank of America, and my personal bank...all said my credit was excellent, and they saw ZERO red flags. Stay away if you care about your score, or call Citi ahead of time and see if they'll give you any odds on approval.

Aug 15, 2022
Be Careful!

Before applying for this card make sure you make at least 80,000 income a year. This is a world elite mastercard and therefore must make at least 80,000 dollars regardless of your credit score. If you don't make 80,000 a year DO NOT APPLY!!!! ALL WORLD ELITE MASTERCARDS REQUIRE YOU TO MAKE AT LEAST 80,000 TO GET APPROVED!!!!

Aug 09, 2022
Making fool with title of 1-5 % cash back

You can earn 5% on category spend within the amount of 500$, then you get 1%. Hilarious In simple words, you get 2% cash back on average. Don't fall with title and apply.

Aug 05, 2022
Approved but

I got this card for the gas cashback, I pump gas at costco which only accepts visa; citi custom cash card is mastercard.