3.5

Jun 17, 2021
Approved after verification

Applied for card, CK said fair chance. Other sites said excellent odds. Approved for $9,900. Fico 9 score of 770.

Jun 29, 2021
CK said very good odds but denied

I have several open cards with no balances. I only owe on my house and car and wanted another card to help build my credit further. I have fair/good credit and was given "very good" odds by CK. I applied and was denied...... Thanks for the hard inquiry for nothing CK.

Jun 27, 2022
Declined with score 750

Credit Carma said lied to me. I had excellent chance to get this card. After asking me additional documents and waist my time for more than two weeks, they decided me for nothing. And I don’t have time to get another because I’ll have a trip next week. Thank CK and CITI for ruining everything

Jun 27, 2022
Credit Score more than 800, but declined

Applied based on Credit Karma suggestion and received a hard inquiry. Both scores are beyond 800. I have more than a $50K credit limit and $0 in debt. They asked for some documents and finally declined my application.

Jun 11, 2022
Amazing Card with a Minor Flaw

I am loving this card. The 5% cash back on any one category is awesome! The only thing I wish could be different is how much limit is set on that 5% cash back (currently $500 for each billing statement). I wish each month we are allowed $750/$1000 instead.

Jun 11, 2022
3,500 credit for excellent credit? Never mind.

What is $3,500 for an excellent credit score? Forget you...

Jun 09, 2022
NO CASH PAYMENT AND BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Regretting getting this card because the hassle I’ve had just trying to make a cash payment. The customer service sucks both on the phone and at the branch. They tell you different things, have attitude, and also hang up on you. The only way to make a cash payment is at a atm with a pin, but the pin can only be mailed to you. Even then the limit for cash payments at an atm is $3,000 a month.

May 30, 2022
Garbage

Card was approved with 720 fico When i used it for the first time just for $20 card was blocked. After waiting 20 mins i was informed that the account is under review and they need my tax returns. Are you giving me 50k limit? Tax returns for only 4000 credit. I canceled the card

May 14, 2022
Denied

Said i had an outstanding chance. Got denied.

May 04, 2022
Easy Approval, Decent limit

CK Scores of 684/688, instantly approved for 13,800 limit. Happy with my Citi Signature card, assume this will be similar experience.

May 01, 2022
Bank Problems

The branches around me dont take cash payments no fun.

Apr 30, 2022
Terrible

Someone stole my mail and got my account number, paid a Hulu account with it. I called to report the fraud and had to get a new account number, but was still getting a Hulu charge. I had to call 2 times to get them to understand that I did not have a Hulu account. They made a mistake and deducted the Hulu charge too many times giving me a minus balance when it should have been zero. Very poor accounting system and customer service. I canceled the account (only had it a few months) and I am still getting statements showing a minus balance after I reported what they had done wrong and that I never paid for the Hulu charge because it wasn't mine.