3.7

Jun 17, 2021
Approved after verification

Applied for card, CK said fair chance. Other sites said excellent odds. Approved for $9,900. Fico 9 score of 770.

Jun 29, 2021
CK said very good odds but denied

I have several open cards with no balances. I only owe on my house and car and wanted another card to help build my credit further. I have fair/good credit and was given "very good" odds by CK. I applied and was denied...... Thanks for the hard inquiry for nothing CK.

Jan 15, 2022
Great card

I got approved with credit history of 6 months in average and 2 hard inquiries exactly 3 months ago. My score was 727. I got approved by the bare minimum with 1k CL and the max Apr%. But I’m happy this card will be really good for my setup. The only problem I had is that it took like a whole month for the card to get to me

Denied

I had the best odds and still denied.

Jan 12, 2022
Credit karma said I had very good odds

Applied just to get denied thanks to credit carma suggesting I apply with my good credit. Thanks for the hard inquiry for nothing

Sit Unused in Wallet

I was approved and after barely using it for 6 months, I made a purchase that was barely 10% of the available limit. Two days later received and email that they lowered the limit by over 80%. What good is a card that penalizes you for using it?

Jan 08, 2022
Good Rating

The card is very good for everyday purchases. Personally, I think the mobile application is "oldschool". But not tough to navigate and very easy to; redeem rewards, make payments, and link to Amazon. 5% cashback is a great incentive, but is pretty standard with other credit card offers.

Jan 07, 2022
Applied but denied

I applied but was denied when trying to kickstart credit

Jan 01, 2022
Good card with nice rewards

Approved for 6k Good card with nice rewards No fee, no issues for me Used it and pay in full

terrible customer service

I opened this card for a specific purchase. And when i tried to use it the first time i got denied, it was well under my limit and had to use another card that i didn't want to use, and when i called to see if i could get the balance transferred for free as it shouldn't have happened in the first place they denied me and said i would get charged. So when i wanted to close the account/card because of this they didn't try to keep me as a customer and was happy to close my account. So unhappy and very let down. I wasn't even angry on the phone as i was more shocked than anything as i have worked in customer services my whole life and never came across anything like this before, there was no tempt to keep me as a customer. Very bad start and wouldn't recommend to anyone. But I couldn't be happier that i got it closed.

So far so good!