4.0

Jun 17, 2021
Approved after verification

Applied for card, CK said fair chance. Other sites said excellent odds. Approved for $9,900. Fico 9 score of 770.

Jun 29, 2021
CK said very good odds but denied

I have several open cards with no balances. I only owe on my house and car and wanted another card to help build my credit further. I have fair/good credit and was given "very good" odds by CK. I applied and was denied...... Thanks for the hard inquiry for nothing CK.

Oct 13, 2021
Citi worst bank imaginable

Loan ripoff and lousy customer service. This card idea is good but it would be better with any other bank.

Approved With 780 Fico

CK showed I had a very good chance of being approved for the card. I applied with a 780 Experian Fico, 777 Transunion, and 770 Equifax. Was approved for a $7800 CL after a hard pull against Experian. This will be my main gas card upon receiving in 7-10 business days.

thanks credit karma :(

Credit karma needs to change their approval odds to continue to be a reputable site.

Hate it

I had a 760, stellar history and got denied. Thanks a lot for the hard inquiry.

Oct 06, 2021
Chase do difficult to deal with!

I have a mailing address and a physical address. Chase asked for proof-documentation. I uploaded the info 2x and mailed info 2X. I finally called the phone number listed on the correspondence from Chase. That wasn't the correct department and they were not able to help me. I accepted a similar offer from AMEX

Oct 03, 2021
CiTI Custom Cash

Approved for $3200 with a 680 Fico. Had an old AA branded Citi card that was shut down, negotiated a zero percent payment plan on that card and finally paid off that card two months ago. CITI seems forgiving, and I am thankful for the second chance.

Sep 27, 2021
Excellent card for my needs.

Easily approved with a significant credit line.

Sep 20, 2021
customer service super hard to understand.

I have over a dozen card accounts that I strategically use for cash rewards. I needed this card for 5% grocery. I have a 850 (FICO 8) credit score but still only had $3100 limit. I usually get at least 5k. After applying citi called me to verify info. I had a hard time understanding them. They had a very strong accent. I honestly thought it was a scam call when I answered. Citi does have a nice web site. I like better then most.

Sep 06, 2021
Terrible customer service

I opened this credit card for the benefits right before buying new furniture for my house. After the first purchase, there was a fraud alert. I spent 45 minutes on the phone trying to verify that it was valid. They finally said they have to mail me a letter. Unacceptable. I have never had this experience with a credit card before.

Sep 01, 2021
Disappointing…Weak

Applied with a credit score of 9 and FICO 797 received quick phone response to accept me but, with a pitiful credit limit of $3,400. So if you are looking to increase your credit limit FORGET this card. The hard inquiry is not worth it.