3.6

Aug 13, 2021
My first CITI card!

My chance of approval is poor, I got instantly approved for $7600 limit, my EU 748, Equifax 746 and Experian 721. I have 2 bank of america cards, they are very generous, 1 with $13K limit, the other is $9800 limit.

Jun 27, 2021
Points expired/no notice

This card/reward program out there. I actually feel ripped-off. I got the card for the reward miles obviously. Made the payment and purchases. Then the pandemic hits and they: 1. Took all my 60,000 reward miles 2. I literally could NOT talk to a human at American Airlines for an entire week as “the call volume was very high” and they “will have a customer care rep call you back in 2-4 hours”. Yes. Really. 3. Once someone called me back, they had no idea how to solve my issue, but wait, I will connect you with someone who can. Then, I got disconnected. 4. Repeat 1-3 again 5. Caught some who dod look at my rewards and oop, nope. They expired. It’s a crap heap.

Oct 22, 2022
Approval odds were Fair

Was approved for $5,000 been wanting an airline card for a while now perfect for vacationing.

Sep 09, 2022
High Starting Limit

749 TU, 767 EQ, 739 Exp. Approved for 13.1K limit.

Aug 30, 2022
Nickel and Dimed

AA will refuse to give you free checked bags on a whim. I booked a flight on AA. One leg was operated by JetBlue, a partner airline. Because of this, I didn’t get one of the main benefits of the card: free checked bags. This stuck me with $140 of fees. Citi and AA were useless on this. Too much fine print to use your benefits.

May 19, 2022
Best of the best.

I paid for 2 trips and my 3rd one was free with Miles. Best domestic travel credit card ever.

May 15, 2022
Garbage

Horrible customer service and communication. I refinanced my home for 1.2 million and zeroed out my balance, was never late for a payment in 12 years and have an 800 plus credit score. They reduced my credit limit to 500 dollars with a mid-six figure income. Their sky miles are useless, unless you want to overpay by 3x normal rates. Not worth it, you are better off finding a card with true benefits. Not upset, just moving on as you should.

Apr 18, 2022
Traveling

This company has poor customer service. If I could go back and use a different service I would

Dec 13, 2021
5 stars until yesterday.

This was my go-to card for the last 2 years. I average $2k - $3k per month, never carrying a balance. My son is an authorized user, and buys food and gas. Same stations, same places for 2 years. On a very cold, blustery day, I am getting gas at a Sam’s club. Card declined. I used another card. I get a notice that they are looking at suspicious charges. $6 on Amazon, where I probably have 6 - 10 purchases per month. Gas at the station for $44 where my son always gets gas. An authorization at a Sam’s club. For the sake of $50, I took the card out of my wallet. It’s not my primary card any more.

Aug 13, 2021
My first CITI card!

Jun 27, 2021
Points expired/no notice

Oct 27, 2020
Nice Card

A good card for miles if you use American Airlines. Earning miles for every purchase is nice, plus some perks for just being a cardholder. I personally don't use the card much because I get better perks from another card. For those that use AA a lot this card is a must.