Question

Yoko88

Best credit cards with Good Credit
My credit scores are EQFX is 658, TRNSU is 667, and EXPRN is 675, I'm looking for a cash back card. Already have CPTL One Secured credit card. Would a Discover card be good?

I have the Discover IT card and love it. 5% rotating catagories and no annual fee. I believe they are offering a double your cash back at the end of the year for new members. A warning however. Their pre-approval page is a bit misleading. It "recommends" a card to anyone, regardless of info (I tried this with a fake name and a ssn that doesnt exist and it recommended me a card).

Chase also has pre-approval checks on their site and have heard good things about the Chase Freedom card. 

Lastly, if you are in an area that has huntington banks, they have a great cashback card called the Huntington Voice. It's 3% cash back all the time on a catagory of your choosing. It's only for members in Huntington states but it's a wonderful card.