Question

jprcrk

Approved online for Citi Simplicity but didn't get an email
Hi. New here. I just applied online a couple hours ago for Citi Simplicity and got a screen that said I was Approved and the amount. Before I could read what else was on the screen, my browser crashed.

I never got an email from Citi about my application or approval (or any email at all) and now wonder if I needed to complete anything else on that page to finish my application. Anyone familiar with this and shouldn't I have received an email by now?

I'm concerned that I may not get the card after all and may just be waiting for a couple weeks to see if it comes. I'm leary of calling them and having someone who isn't sure doing another hard pull on my credit report. Thanks.

I would call them, no one here can tell you what is going on with your credit app with Citi. I would guess though, if you saw that you were approved with a dollar amount, it went through, but a phone call to them would be advisable to clarify everything.

Update Please

I have had this happen to me also. I read your posting but would love to hear about what happened next.

I signed up for the Citi Simplicity and got the approval screen. and Mozilla crashed. I reloaded the page but not seeing anything I was confused. But it did take Citi about 6 hours to send me a email notifacation.