Question

Tyler123567

Approved for Two Amex Denied for Citi thankyou preferred student?
I was approved for Amex Everyday and Green and i was denied for the citi thank you preferred? What should i do now go back in the garden or Try to get a different card that i want?

Take a break, many lenders will deny your for "too many recent inquiries"

icuhowie

Define "too many recent inquires"

I had a High of 14 Inquires showing up on my Credit report.

You ask me to "define too many recent inquiries" you say that you had 14 at one time. I think you are missing the "RECENT" in what I said. When you have multiple "RECENT" inquiries, recent would mean within a month or so, many lenders will find that as risky behavior and deny an applicant because they do not know what accounts have been opened and have not hit the applicants reports yet. The number of "RECENT" inquiries that it takes to scare a lender will depend on the lender, you will have to start contacting lenders and ask them if they will share that information with you.

Were you Approved or was that Pre-Approved or Pre-Screened.  The 3 are totally different.

If you were denied from Citi then you should be getting a letter in the mail as to why you were denied.  Wait for the letter and then re-group.