American Express Everyday Preferred Credit Payment
Before I got my card, I wasn't aware that I was going to even recieve one. After applying I automatically thought I got denied w/ my credit score being at 635. Until I received a email that a card was shipped out to me. I received my card in mid November but didn't use it until December with a credit limit of 1000. By Jan 22 I had to pay a minimum amount of $35. So I wasn't sure how to pay since you can't pay credit with another credit card. My roommate has a Serve card so I loaded my funds into her account and paid my bill of $919 on January 17. Which got approved and within the next few days it got returned back to her account. Now I wasn't sure how to pay it off and didn't want to be late on payments. So I then apply with Ally Bank but didn't know how to transfer my funds to my account. Same day, as the minimum payment due and I just got paid again. I was going to pay it all off of $1035. My roommate had called her serve and they said that she can make the payment for me all we had to do was log into her account rather then mines. And did a Pay Bill after doing so I called my credit and told them how much I would be paying and where it'll be coming from the guy said okay no problem. The following day the transaction was submitted and approved but not sure if it has gone through because of how low it brought my credit score down to at a 5!!!!! Yet I received an email stating a promise confirmation of making the payment of exactly what I sent in.

Generally I know its effecting my credit score awfully. Which I didn't plan on the turnout to be like this! Now I'm just wondering if the payment is going to go through or be returned? And what other ways can I make the payment instantly for future references and incase it did get returned back? If the payment did go through will my credit score go back to its original state which was 678 or higher?

I had planned everything to ask for a credit increase once all the payment was due to in time? Which now isn't from looking at my report. . will I still be able too ask for an increase if my payment was a few a days late? Sorry I'm just new to all of this.
Any help or gesture would be greatly appreciated!!!