Avenue® Credit Card Reviews

Oct 24, 2017
Terrible Customer Service.
Ring75 Cardholder

I applied for this in store to get perks on a purchase. It was approved for just over my purchase amount.  I immediately paid the balance online via EFT.  It showed cleared and available by the time I returned in one week.  The card was declined in store and the explanation given was that a large initial payment needs more time to clear and really be available.  So if I logged I online, it said the full amount was available.  It wasn't!  Sadly the customer service rep was rather rude about It.  The supervisor was also ignorant of the way the payments are processed and clearly had no interest in addressing the rude service rep.   This is all very poor service.

Nov 11, 2017

When you purchase 583.69 in clothes it is very suspicious that you ask for credit, then made a online transfer to pay the whole Ballence & return to buy more... Requesting to max the $600.oo credit line out yet again. Because the company can see their was a online transfer they posted it as paid, however it can take up to 14 business days to post a online transfer, just making shure that it is not coming back as fraud.
Also one begs the Question why put $600 on credit if you intend to pay it off, your bad review causes me to think that you wanted to fraud Avenue, for about $1200.
As the Wire transfer was rebutted & put on hold 10 days out.
This is why Avenue & other Credit Cards Companys don't clear Wire Transfers quickly.

Avenue® Credit Card