Question

Crystar16

Unable to decide which travel reward credit card to go for. Chase Sapphire or Capital One Venture?
I have heard several stories about both and they are great. I am not exactly familiar with miles/points/rewards. With the airlines, it's confusing already so I want to keep it simple and easy. I see that Chase Sapphire has a lot of rewards but I am not sure if I understand the bonus of each credit cards and I have called both companies. They still don't help me decide which one to go for. I usually travel to visit my family since I'm on the other side of the coast and for leisure and business occasionally. Basically I visit family twice a year and travel for business once a year and leisure is the same. So which one would be a good fit for me? Any assistance would be great! Thank you.