Question

dodgedakota04

Secured credit cards which score do they assist?
I just opened a Capitol One and Discover it card, both are secured cards. I was not sure which score they will assist in. They both were inquiries on both scores, but will they help raise both or just one? Wanting to get to 750+ currently 660-EQ 600-TU Just recently paid off all of my collections. Currently only have vehicle payment, which is current.

I advise taking the time to read the articles since teaching about credit is the focus of Credit Karma. You joined five years ago like I did, so should be in the position to answer questions more than asking them.  It is unknown which score will benefit from the cards because it depends on which credit bureau each company reports and that information is not widely broadcast.